Chapter 16

*Infinity’s POV*

“WHY WOULD I FIGHT YOU?” Harry yelled.

“You threaten me-you fight me,” I spat.

“Fine,” he spat back.

“Give me a sec,” I snapped and ran upstairs. I came down with comfy shorts and a t-shirt.

“Are you ready now?” he asked impatiently. I snaked him and side kicked him. He quickly grabbed my hands as I kneed him in the stomach. He quickly let go of my hands as I punched him in the face. He stumbled backwards. He then tried to side kick me but I grabbed his foot and tugged it down to the floor and he fell on his back. I quickly got on top of him and pinned his arms down with my hands and had my feet locking his feet to the ground.

He broke through my grasp and pushed me off of him with much force and I was now on the bottom as he did the same thing I did to him. I slipped my leg out of his grasp and kneed him in the balls. He loosened his grip and I quickly kicked him off of me and I stood up. He stood up also. He came after me but I dodged and kicked his back so he fell to the floor. I then put my foot on his lower back, knee in between his shoulder blades, and had one foot firm on the ground as I pulled both of his arms toward me-like I did to Louis.

“INFINITY STOP!” He yelled. I let go and he stood up and turned to me. His fist came towards me and without a second thought I kicked him in the balls as hard as I can and punched him in the face again. He stumbled backwards and fell on his back. That was one of the most intense fights I ever had. Even with Tyler.

I just stared at Harry, lying on the floor in pain. Guilt risen inside of me and I ran back towards me and Zayn’s bedroom. I took deep breathes trying to clam myself down but it wasn’t working.  The door cracked open and Zayn popped in quietly and shut the door.

“Hey,” he says softly.

“I’m a monster,” I said quietly.

“No you’re not!” he rushed over to me and takes both my hands in his. I looked up at him to look in his eyes since I was shorter than him “Why would you say that?”

“Did you not just see what I did to Harry?” I pulled my arms away from his.

“Infinity…was Harry lying? Do you really like me?” he asked.

“Y-yes,” I say weakly.

“Since when?” he asked.

“The kiss, when we kissed I realized I liked you more as a friend,” I looked at him.

He sucked in a breath. “Infinity-I like you to…is that what you’ve been trying to tell me?”

I nodded. He liked me. He actually liked me! Suddenly his lips crashed into mine and I was at shock at first but then I started to kiss back and lifted myself on my tippie toes. His hand where tangled in my hair as the other was on my lower back and my arms where around him neck.

We both pulled back and we where breathing heavily. “Infinity?” he asked me softly. I looked up at him to continue, “Will you be my girlfriend?”

“Yes,” I smiled, “of course I will.”

*Danielle’s POV*

I leaned my ear against Zayn and Infinity’s bedroom door eavesdropping on what they where doing as Louis and Eleanor was behind me. Louis looked green and I hoped he wasn’t going to barf again and he was leaning against the wall across from the door I was leaning my side of my head on. “I feel sick again,” Louis groaned.

“Louis shut it!” I snapped/whispered at him. I listened closely to Zayn and Infinity again.

“I’m a monster,” Infinity says blankly.