Pernico Part two!!!!!!!

Nico shrugged. Why would he shrug! That means nothing. Like hey maybe I did take something, maybe I didn't.

"Percy how about you come in." He says slyly. His lips twitch at the ends in amusement. He has definitely read it.

"Okay fine but you gotta talk." I slide past him catching a glimpse of muscle through his thin t shirt.
He matured after his battle Gaea. But everyone knows that he still has dreams about Tartarus. Due to the fact he never sleeps. His eyelids sag a lot and his complexion is sickly. I had this sudden urge to wrap my arms around him and force him to sleep.

"So why are you here?" he sits on his bed all innocently.

"You know why. You took something from me." I glare daggers at him.

"Yes I did. For good reason."He then looks serious. He holds up a small leather journal with a small clasp around it. Which obviously did nothing to keep people out.

"Why?" I ask. He looks thoroughly exhausted.

"I was in your cabin first of all to look for you. Which lead me to look on your bed. Where I discovered on your pillow this."He tapped the small journal. I blushed furiously.

"You really should be more careful with your private life." He smiled mischeviously.

"I wouldn't have to be if some people didn't snoop."

"Percy if I were to tell you something would you keep it a secret?"

"I guess I promise." I laughed at the exchange.

"I am too."