California

Little did I know I would have to make a decision. Making one happy and one devastated. It was never my intention to hurt Herbert I did warn her.

     Today was the day, the first day of practice. I didn't know how to feel. I was still in California for summer break be fore returning back home. How I wish I enjoyed my time more in California before it would happen.
     Well one week later if practices I'm finally here. It started at 6 and I was outside by 5:30. I didn't get out the car until 6:30 not knowing where to go or if anyone was home since I saw no cars at all. Well it's 6:30 and I sow the quinceñera with her friends. She went inside her house and I followed. I knocked and they let me in informing me everyone was int the back, which explained the no car situation. Boy was the quinceñera happy to see me. That I finally made it. Little did I know I was suppose to be the main chambelan but knowing me, I arrived one week later and her mother was done waiting. What a save I got thanks to her mom. She liked me but I never liked her. The only person I knew was one of her cousins that I met in school. I spent my time with her cousin until snack break came. This girl named Mayra sat next to me and started flirting with me  I ignored her because I didn't know her.
     Days past and I finally gave in. Giving her my attention was the least she can ask for. She was stunning!  How did I not see this since the beginning. She wanted me bad and all I did was ignore her, well that changed. It changed forever...