The practices

After a few months of practicing I knew she was the one. I made the move and I got her to fall for me like I do with all of them. Boy was Brianna (the quinceñera) mad. It wasn't my fault that her cousin was way better than her. I had fallen in love for the first time in a while. Nothing was going to get between us as long as I was with her.
     Pictures surfaced romance was in the air everyone knew. Even thought we tried keeping it in the low people managed to figure it out. I wasn't even mad, if it was meant to be what was bad about sharing it.
     I couldn't wait to see her. Every Monday and Friday. Had I become the latest victim of love? Yes. I wasn't proud of it but I couldn't help it, I was sure it was meant to be. Mayra and me spent every moment we could together taking photos making out in secret to not let anyone know it was serious.
     Was this the right decision. Was I really going through with all of this. It was crazy but it was also true. None of us could resist each other and things got even more serious. We stepped it up to the next level. Everything was going great. Even better than I thought. It was the best relationship I've had in a long while.
     Day after day it was going better. Getting to know all time companions in the quinceñera getting to know the closest friends of Brianna and getting to know her family. Her family loved me and her friends admired me, but with Brianna in the way getting jealous with anything I would do to Mayra she made it harder for us to be happy.