Green Eyes| V x Reader

Requested by: (Nobody)

____________________________________

As you tumbled through the art hall of photos and paintings once has stood out to you, a photo of a girl but the picture was completely grey except her eyes. Her lime greeen eyes stood out on the rest, her expression was unsure the emotion in her eyes were sad, maybe lost. You moved closer in awe still staring at the captivating green eyes of hers.

" Mysterious right?, are you enjoying the gallery?" A man with light turquoise hair asked smiling. He had sunglasses and had a cane but why would he have a cane?

" Ah yes this one photograph is really exquisite." You smiled looking back at it. He only chuckled lightly looking at it too. There was a quiet moment between you too as you stared back at the photo.

" I'm V, I took this photograph.." he said turning to look at you.

" Oh really this is beautiful,her eyes are beautiful and very mysterious.." your voice faded you couldn't say anything your mouth was left agape.

"That was my girlfriend this was to commemorate her passing.." he sighed looking back at it once again. You frowned looking back at her lime green eyes.

" I'm sorry to hear this must be hard.." you mumbled frowning looking to the ground.

" There is no need to worry but thank you for your kindness . Her eyes are what captured my attention when i first met her, I actually met her here too in this exact spot...its meaningful.." his voice lingered once again. It was true her eyes were very eye-catching.

" I-I'm sorry I'm wasting your time, enjoy the rest of the exhibit, here's my card. Call me sometime, It'd be nice to talk with you again."he smiled with that his sunglasses fell off his face. They landed in front of your feet you bend down to grab them and so does he reaching at the same time, hands touching. You look up to meet his light blue eyes, but they didn't look right. The pupil didnt look right...it looked damaged...he must be blind..

You gave him his glasses and stood up and dusted off your (F/C) dress. V seemed very mysterious too but very kind and calm.

" Thank you. How rude of me what is your name?" He asked putting them back on.

" (L/N) (F/N)." You smiled bowing to him.

" What a lovely name but I should get going thank you (Y/N) for your time. It was nice talking to you. Soon he left leaving you by yourself again to only stare endlessly of the photo of his deceased girlfriend. But little did you know those green eyes were watching you a evil smile.

_____________________________________

Word Count: 451

Edited: April,29,2017
March 25th,2018

Haha hopefully you enjoyed this with a sick ending pfft...

Lol probably going to do Zen he's the only one I haven't done.

Thanks for 550+ reads and all the votes :')

-Izumi