On the road.

Donna's P.O.V
We have been in this road for 2 hours an it feels like 20. I keep telling mom how much I'm gonna hate it there but she will hear none of it. She says I just have to wait an see.
I finally decide to just put my ear buds in my ears an crank my music up so I can sleep. I sleep for a long time then I wake up to my mom tugging at my ear buds saying that's were here. I get up and look out the window. I gasp "its absolutely beautiful mom how did you find this place?"

Linda's P.O.V
I smile at Donna reaction when I wake her. She ask how I find the place an I don't really want to answer but I guess I have to.
I look at her an smile a little more, "I have a friend that lives her that I grew up with. And she lives right next door."

Donna's P.O.V
"I secretly would if there's any warewolves around her, oh how I wish I had a boyfriend like that." My moms expression changes so fast an i couldnt help but ask" did I say that aloud?"
She slowly nodes her head. I immediately look down an start picking at my nails I can feel the redness of embarrassment creeping up my neck. I do anything other than look at her. She shakes her head and gets out of the car without another word.