Yandere!Illumi X Reader

This it a Yandere oneshot and also my first one. If you find any grammar issues please tell me in the comments. *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I stand at the edge of her bed. This woman......she's interesting. (Y/N) (L/N), the woman who's father I just killed. This woman makes me feel..odd, something I've never felt before. I don't like it, and I don't know how to deal with it. I don't like the way I feel as I notice the way her (H/L), (H/T) (H/C) locks frame her (S/C) face. I don't like the way her lips are slightly open as she snores quietly. I don't like they way her sheet tangles around her legs, hips, and waist, showing off her curves. I don't like anything about this pathetic woman. I wonder what I should do with her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Y/N) stirs slightly. She felt as though someone, or something, was watching her. She opens her (E/C) eyes only to greeted with her wall. She leans up on her hand, her eyes slowly adjusting to her dark room.
The first thing she noticed was pale white skin, the next thing noticed was long, black hair, the last thing she noticed was big, emotionless black eyes. She never noticed that he'd moved or the hand that flew toward the back of her neck as darkness flooded her vision.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I awoke in a strange room, on a strange bed, in different clothing. I sat up and looked down at the clothing on my body. It was a simple beige dress that stopped just above my knees. I attempt to stand on my wobbly feet and, through some trial and error, I succeed. I take a look around the room. It seemed to be someones room, though it looked rather dull, consisting of mostly white, gray, and black. The bed I was just sleeping on was huge, and consisting of the same hues of gray, white, and black. As I peered at a picture on the bedside, I suddenly remembered something. There was a man in my room while I was sleeping, I saw him, and then I passed out. Now I'm here. I glance in the mirror and notice that my hair was styled beautifully. As, I look around the huge room, I don't notice the door opening or the slightly familiar man step inside.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I step into the room I put the woman in. She stood, looking around the small room. She must have felt me staring at her, because her (E/C) orbs landed on me before filing with fear. I stare back at her as she begins to speak.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Where am I? Who are you?" (Y/N) asks, her (E/C) eyes widened with fear. She suddenly felt a dread wash over her as she stared into the man's black eyes. Her feet were rooted in place as he began to walk toward her.
"My name is Illumi Zoldyck, and you are in my home," he said, his voice emotionless the entire time. She felt a shiver run down her back as he stopped near her. She had a bad feeling in her stomach as Illumi stared down at her, no emotion in his eyes.
"Why, why am I here?" (Y/N) asked, backing up as he began to walk towards her again. Her back soon hit the wall and she pressed against it, watching him cautiously as he began to close the space between them. "What, what are you doing?" she asked, her voice betraying her by quivering with fear.
"You're here because you interest and disgust me, and it's annoying. I don't like it, therefore I don't like you and it makes me mad," Illumi said, and as she listened closer, she could hear a twinge of disgust in his voice. "Now, sit on the bed." His voice now held malice as he watched her scramble to the bed and sit down, playing with her hands on her lap nervously. He handed her a clear glass of what looked like water.
"Drink it," he demanded. She quickly gulped down nearly half of the glass and watched as he took it back. Her vision quickly became obscured and darkened, before, once again, darkness flooded her vision.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hope you enjoyed it!