Escaping The End

Pronunciation of Names:

Kodëay Love - co-dee-aye

Mireya Paisley - ma-ree-uh , paze-lee

Description:

Kodëay Love was a hardworking student. She had always excelled in her work. Kodëay was a typical girl that liked to watch lifetime, although all of the movies were outrageous in her eyes, she loved them anyhow. She attended a university in the small town of Vinewood. She had just completed her third year of college and she was now moving on to her fourth year.

Mireya Paisley is an English professor at Vinewood University. She has always been adamant on helping her students succeed in their classes, even if it meant staying later than usual to tutor. When she meets Kodëay for the first time, an unusual spark, becomes sparked.

What Kodëay didn't know was that a particular lifetime movie had become real life in such a short time. Her teacher had become obsessed. Kodëay soon realized that it was all about Escaping the End.

P R E F A C E

I was inspired to write this story by having a short conversation about an obsession. This will be an student/teacher relationship story.

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

Most places that are mentioned throughout this story will be made up from my own wild imagination. (hence the genre of the story, fiction). Not everything will be an actual place in the real world, but it will be somewhat related.

C A S T

Trvllcherryofficial as Kodëay Love

Ninni Nguyen as Mireya Paisley