Who are you?

Blood...... everywhere you look, you could see stains of red liquid anywhere. The survey corps are in a town somewhere in Wall Maria.

They were doing everything they can and giving their all to make it back to Wall Rose but soldiers are being killed continuously by the dreadful being called titans.

Levi Ackerman stood on the roof scanning the area for near titans. His squad was doing marvellous but witnessing his comrade's death here and there. The Humanity's strongest soldier knew that had to leave and return soon.

He dart towards his right and saw Petra Ral, a member of his squad holding a...... girl. She had vibrant red hair wearing a old raggedy dress.

"Corporal Levi! I found this girl in a building not far from here, she's still breathing and only had a few minor injuries" the chestnut haired girl reports

"Tch, take her to one of our supply wagons and treat her wounds. Also, tell the others we're leaving this disgusting place" the short man said.

"Yes, sir!" she said and use her gear to get to the wagon, Levi followed her.

Soon, all troops are in position to return but first they had to go through a rather deserted land, a big trouble to them if they ran into any titan. Hanji, Levi and his squad ride near the wagon with the mysterious girl.

"So, you're saying you found this girl in a building?" Hanji Zoe asks for the 10th time. "Yes, I did" Petra answered completely annoyed.

"Titans 5 o' clock !!" the group turn around to see eleven 12 to 16 meters titans coming towards them, two of them being abnormal.

They were too focused on planning to escape the titans and left the wagon to find out that the red-haired girl had woken up.

???????'s POV

I stir and wake up from my unconsciousness, I look around to see myself in a wagon. 'odd, where am I? Who am I ?!' I thought and my head hurts. I saw huge human like things coming my way and something tells me I had to kill it.

I saw a some sort of gear that I've never seen before beside me and somehow manage to strap it on myself. I felt a pair of eyes on me, "Oi!! You-" Before that voice could finish, I press the trigger and hooks shots out of it.

I jump off and land perfectly on one of their spare horse, I rode it to the huge creatures. 'three 12, 13 and 14-meters, two 16-meters and one 15-meters. One 16 and 15-meters are acting more savage than others, what abnormals....yeah, I'll call them that '.

I shoot the hooks and slay the first two 12-meters with ease, the other creatures are after me now. One of them tried to chomp me but I hop onto its head, the 15-meter abnormal crush it to get me as I jump and shoot hooks slaying the 13-meter creature behind the abnormal.

I then proceed to slay three more of them without using much gas as I was using the force each time I land on them to move from one part to another.

I had no idea what these gears are or how to operate them but here I am using them like a pro. I slice the nape of a few more of them, and almost got my arm bitten off by a centimetre in the proses.

I look at my dress which is thorn apart even worse than before and soak in hot crimson blood. The last creature remaining is the 16-meter abnormal. It charge at me with it's mouth open wide ready to swallow me whole.

I shoot the hooks and dodge, again using the magic of force and gravity I was be able to slay it. I call the horse and quickly catch up to the green cape troop.