21

It has been exactly two days since you told Dan you would pay for Phil's medicine.

It took Dan a lot of persuasion for him to let you pay. He didn't want you to have to do such a thing, it was a lot to ask for.
But you sincerely wanted to.
The next day Dan got on the phone with the doctors to tell them you were getting the medicine.
Then you both went to pick it up.
Now you were heading to the hospital today to give it to Phil.

You are now broke. You had enough money to pay the rent, but now you were broke. And in about two days you were going to be kicked out of your apartment.
But that didn't matter to you, all you cared about was Phil getting better.
He was more important then you.

When you and Dan arrived at the hospital you went off to Phil's room.
Dan opened the door and poked his head back out, "we have to be quiet, he is sleeping." He said in almost a whisper.
You nodded and followed Dan into the room.
Dan sat in a chair next to Phil's bed, then he patted his lap for you to sit on it.
You sat on his lap sideways so he could see the side of your face as you looked strait at a sleeping Phil.
"He is gonna be so happy to hear about the medicine." You stated.
Dan smiled as he looked st his ill friend. "Ya, he will." He said.

Phils eyes flickered open. Dans smile for even bigger and you smiled at the whole thing.
"Dan?" Phil asked for his friend.
"Ya its me, I brought (y/n) too." Dan said.
Phil smiled when he saw you on Dan's lap.
"So guess what Phil." Said Dan.
"What?"
"Your gonna get better now." He continued.
"What? How?!" Phil sat up.
"We have special medicine!" Dan exclaimed as he waved Phil's medicine in his face.
Phil's face lit up, "that's great!" He exclaimed.
"Yes it is!" Dan said back.
You laughed as they celebrated.
"Okay, so now you have to take your first dose." Said Dan as he readied everything for Phil.
Phil winced as he took his medicine.
When he finished it he said, "it tasted awful."
You and Dan laughed at the face Phil was making.

It was now Friday.
People came to tell you to pay up or pack up.
Of course you couldn't pay up so you began packing your stuff.
As you were packing your last box in your bedroom, your phone vibrated.
Dan texted you: (y/n), can you meet me at the park? I need to tel you something important.
You quickly texted back: Okay, see you there. 💜

You got dressed in the only pair of clothes you left unpacked, black leggings and a red and black flannel. You put a black beanie on your head and tied your black combat boots.
Then you put your phone in your boot and walked out.

As you walked to the park you scrolled through your phone and enjoyed how nice of a day it was.

You walked through the park and looked around for Dan, you glanced down at your phone ad you walked and the bumped into someone.

You looked up and your eyes met big bright blue ones.
You looked at the person who the eye belonged to and saw your boyfriends best friend, Phil Lester.

"PHIL! YOUR UP!" You exclaimed you embraced him into a huge bear hug.
He laughed and hugged back.
"How did they let you out?" You asked
"They said I was well enough to get out of the hospital, that medicine really did work!" He said.

"Where's Dan?" You asked.
"Right here." He said walking up to you and Phil.
You let Phil out of your bone crushing hug and ran up to Dan to give him one just as rough and loving.

He squeezed you back and stumbled a little when you embraced him.
"What did you want to tell me?" You asked looking up at Dan.
Both his and Phil's smile faded which made you a little concerned.

"Oh ya, about that...." Said Dan.
He sighed.
"We...um....Phil i can't say it...i-i...can't." Dam stuttered.
Phil gave Dan a reassuring look and turned back to you.
"We um....we're kinda.....um...going back to London. We're sorry." Phil's head sank, but so did your heart.

"Your l-leaving?" You asked Dan with wide eyes.
They nodded.
You stood there for a while, then you finally spoke up,
"Its okay, i knew it would happen eventually. You have to go back home, I understand." You said with a shakey voice.

Before they could respond you turn around and walk away.
You could hear them walking after you, so you ran- no you sprinted home.

Tears started falling from your eyes as you ran never looking back.

You just got the best boyfriend ever possible, and now you had to watch him leave.
You decided that avoiding them until they left was best, so you could detach your mind of them.

You got home and stumbled past all the boxes, then went to your room and collapsed on your unmade bed.

You wanted to stop crying, but you couldn't.
You would never be able to see him again, not in person at least. But you could hardly bare the thought of even watching their videos, it would just remind you of him and all of what you did together and how much you love him.

Everything was falling apart for you, your world was collapsing.
This was your last day in your apartment and you didn't even have any plans of where to stay, but you didn't care.
Nothing mattered right now, you just wanted to cry all of your troubles away.

So you were crying, and crying, and crying. Then you eventually cried yourself to sleep.