Snape's Little Cumslut

"Hermione! Get up or we'll miss breakfast!" Ginny yelled while dragging a brush through her bright red hair.
Hermione rubbed her eyes blearily and sat up, her hair a frizzy mess.
"Okay, okay... I'm up." Hermione groaned, shuffling zombie-like to the bathroom. After showering, throwing on her robes and applying a natural makeup, she and Ginny walked to the Great Hall for breakfast. Harry and Ron were already there, Ron stuffing his face as per usual, and Harry making goo goo eyes at Cho Chang, a ravenclaw. Hermione slid onto a seat beside Harry, and grabbed a scoop of scrambled eggs and a piece of buttered toast.
"Harry, why don't you just go talk to her." Hermione suggested, "I mean, you're practically drooling."
"Yeah, Harry. What she said." Ron said, a ring of black pudding around his mouth.
"I don't know... I think she's into Cedric. I'm pretty sure he asked her to the Yule Ball..." Harry sighed, pushing around a sausage with his fork.
Feeling eyes burn into her skull, she turned her head, seeing Professor Snape eying her from his seat at the teacher's table. Blushing, Hermione snapped her head back to her friend's.
Hermione would never admit it, but she had the biggest crush on Professor Snape. Maybe it was his voice, or his intelligence, or the way his bulge pushed against his trousers, but Hermione couldn't help but fall all over him.
Before she knew it, it was time for classes. Hermione grabbed her bag and left to her first class: herbology.
*Time skip*
Hermione walked to her last class of the day, potions. She was always the first to class, not that Professor Snape ever really noticed. Sitting down, she looked up at her professor who was writing something at his desk. Soon, more students began filing in.
"Silence!" Professor Snape bellowed, instantly hushing the chatter.
"Today we will be making a simple love spell. Instructions are on the board. Finish before class ends and put the vial of potion on my desk before you leave, finished or not. Begin."
Hermione got to work on the potion, hardly needing to look at the board for the instructions. However, as Professor Snape began walking up her aisle, she become distracted. All she could focus on was the way his bulge strained against the crotch of his slacks.
Before she knew it, her once orangish pink potion was now a burbling vomit green hue. She jumped back, and when she did the potion exploded, narrowly missing her. Neville, who was beside her, wasn't so lucky. But by looking at his potion, it was bound to happen to him to.
"Miss Granger! 10 points from Gryffindor and you have detention tonight after dinner!" Snape growled, staring at her with a different look than she had ever seen before.
It wasn't disgust, or anger... Lust maybe? The look aroused, yet unsettled her. Had he noticed her looking at his package?
Hermione sighed, and began cleaning up the mess with a spell.
*Time Skip*
Hermione slid into a mini skirt and a tight black singlet after dinner, feeling a little more racy.
She left quickly, not wanting to run into Harry or Ron or anyone that would question her choice of attire.
Walking to the dungeons, Hermione felt more and more anxious. She softly knocked on Professor Snape's door.
"Enter..." Snape's monotone voice drawled. Hermione walked in, swaying her hips a little more than usual.
She could feel Professor Snape's eyes on her as she did so. She hoped it was making him hot and bothered like he did to her oh so many times.
"What do you want me to do, professor?" Hermione asked, biting her bottom lip. Professor Snape looked mildly shocked, and... Turned on? But it was only for a split second.
"Wash the floors, there is a scrub brush and a pail of soapy water over there." He motioned over to where the items lay. Hermione smirked and dropped to her knees to grab the small scrub brush and began scrubbing the floors.
She knew her was staring at her exposed panties, she could practically feel his eyes raking up and down her body. She loved it. After Hermione finished, she stood up, looking at her professor who's eyes hungrily stared at her.
"Anything else, sir?" Hermione drawled, walking a little closer to him.
"I'll do anything you want." She could see Snape's rock hard erection through his trouser's.
"Um... I... M-miss Granger..." For once, Professor Snape looked at a loss for words. She stood right in front of him, her eyes burning into his.
Professor Snape stood up, his eyes a mix of hunger and passion. It made Hermione's pussy throb with want.
"You've been such a naughty girl, Miss Granger. I think you deserve a spanking." Snape growled, pushing his hips against Hermione, pushing her against his mahogany desk.
"I think I need to be taught a lesson, professor." Hermione smirked, palming Snape's cock through the fabric of his pants. Snape groaned before he captured Hermione's lips in his, roughly kissing her.
Pulling away he turned her around and bent her over his desk. Snape pulled Hermione's small skirt down, exposing her black lace thong and creamy porcelain skin.
He rummaged in his desk for a moment before pulling out a black leather flogger and a ball gag. Securing the gag in place, he ran the flogger over her behind.
*WHACK*
Hermione moaned, feeling a rush of pain and pleasure course through her.
"You've been a very bad girl, Miss Granger. It's time you learned your lesson." Snape growled, before smacking the flogger against her ass again. Hermione moaned, feeling tears gather in her eyes.
Her pussy ached for him, she needed him. Snape put down the flogger and released her ball gag.
"Before we do anything else, I need to make sure you're okay with this and we need to settle on a safe word." Professor Snape told her.
Hermione nodded. "Yes, I want this. I want you. Our safe word will be pumpkin juice." Hermione told him breathlessly.
In an instant, Hermione found herself on her knees.
"Suck my cock, and no touching yourself. If you do, you'll earn yourself another spanking." Snape huskily said.
"Yes, sir." Hermione drawled, unbuttoning his trousers.
Pulling down both his pants and his boxers, his erection sprang free. Hermione's eyes widened at how big he was. How would all of this fit inside of her?
Hermione trailed her tongue from the base of his cock all the way to the sensitive head. Hermione suckled gently on the head before she went down, taking in all she could fit inside her mouth. What she couldn't fit in her mouth was taken care of by her hands. Snape groaned in ecstasy, his hands tangling in her hair.
"Oh... Oh fuck..." Snape pumped into Hermione's mouth.
Soon, he couldn't handle it anymore. He needed to be inside of her.
He picked her up and sat her onto his desk with ease. He pulled off her top, throwing it Merlin knows where.
He took one of her perky breasts into his mouth, and cupped the other one with his hand. He kissed her breasts all the way down until he got to the lace panties. Ripping them off, he moved down and began kissing her thighs.
Hermione groaned in pleasure, as his kisses went closer And closer to her dripping wet cunt.
Snape gently kissed the lips of her pussy before thrusting his tongue into her, causing Hermione to begin moaning and groaning, completely melting into him.
Bucking her hips into Snape's tongue, Hermione screamed profanities, feeling her release growing closer.
Snape leaned back up and kissed Hermione on the lips. She could taste her sweet nectar on his breath.
"You will not cum until I give you permission, do you understand?" Snape growled, teasing her by rubbing his erected cock onto her clit.
"Yes, I understand, sir." Hermione breathlessly agreed, needing his cock inside of her as soon as possible.
Not even giving her time to get used to his length, Snape rammed into her throbbing pussy, making Hermione scream in pleasure.
"Oh fuck! Faster, professor!" Hermione moaned, feeling her climax coming. The way she was positioned, he was continually hitting her g spot, and she knew she wouldn't last Much longer.
Snape thrusted into her, moaning at how utterly tight she was.
"Professor, please! I need to cum!" Hermione begged for release.
"Okay, cum for me right now." Snape growled. Hermione screamed loudly as her high hit her like a tidal wave.
Snape pulled out just in time, spurting out thick, sticky cum onto Hermione's stomach. They both began trying to get their breath back, covered in a film of sweat. Hermione smirked, planting a kiss on Snape's lips.
"Cum in my mouth next time, sir."