PROLOGUE

POWER

Everyone desires, want to achieve and eager to get. Its the basis as the standard of an individual, depending on its purpose, it can be good or bad/worst/evil.

But in this situation a different POWER desires. A power that can change everything.

All evil plans in the state,
the government is the mastermind, of all evil plans for capturing innocent people with powers which they desire for any experimental and political purposes. To abuse, force everyone by their laws with the help of their scientist, Every person with powers are missing.

These powers are discovered by my seniors, who makes legacy and challenges in the Academy.

My generation, now proceed to metamorphoses of respective powers by their elements, not for satisfaction of the government but for the safety of Academy and society against all evil doings whatever it takes.

SA COMPOUND NG MEW ACADEMY

"Crystal! Handa ka na ba sa ensayo?"

"Handa na Head master!"

Hinanda ng Head master ang Anti-Destrustion Barrier sa training area, at isang illusion na hindi makikita ang ensayo nila.

"ANTI-DESTRUCTION BARRIER START. METALLIC TINT MEW ACTIVATE"

"AIR GEAR MEW ACTIVATE!!"
(ELEMENT AND WEAPON MODIFICATION)

(LABAN)
(Sumugod ang dalawa at nagsimula ng labanan)