Chapter 2: Grounded

The next morning, Alex walked into Mya's room. "Good morning sis!" Alex said. "Why'd you do this? What makes you hate me so much that you want me to die?" Mya asked.
"Every pet that I'VE ever had, you did science experiments on. They always ended up dying because of YOU! That's why you don't have one. Because you kill all of them. Thanks to you, I stopped being able to have pets when I was 8. Now its time for revenge." Alex stated. "But I wouldn't want to kill my own pets! Bythe way, I'M TELLING MOM!!!" Mya said.
Alex slams the door locking Mya in her room. "If you tell mom I'll drop you into a real volcano you selfish SLUT!" Alex said. Alex walked into the living room and Mya's phone was sitting on the couch, with it unlocked. Alex looked through Mya's texts.
   He threw up once he found the nudes she has sent to random strangers. His mom ask if he wanted  something to eat. "Hell no, I lost my appetite" Alex said. "Why? what's wrong?" Asked his mom. "Mya has been sending nude pics to strangers!" said Alex. "WHAT?! MYA GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!" The mother yelled in anger.
"Mya walked down the stares nervous. "yes ma'am?" Mya stuttered. "Why are you being a fucking slut?! I'm pretty sure I didn't raise a hoe." The mother said. "What do you mean mom??" Said Mya. "Alex found your texts." said mom. "ALEX I'M GONNA FUCKEN KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!" said Mya. "watch your language, you're grounded for 2 weeks!!!!" mom said angrily.
Mya knew that it meant that she would only have one day without being grounded to live... She started to cry. Alex laughed so much. Later on, Alex got on Facebook and posted a paragraph about his slutty sister. He also told all 999 billion followers on Twitter, and Vlogged about it on Instagram!! Mya was so humiliated.