QEB OBXI AXQB

I know I'm evil for the cliff hanger. But I had to leave everyone in suspense. It was too fun. Anyways, on with the story.

Dipper could feel Wendy getting closer until he felt a pair of lips pressed against his. They were Wendy's. Dipper was surprised, confused, excited and anxious all at once. He kissed back, not wanting the moment to end. This was the moment Dipper had been waiting for since he was twelve, he wasn't about to mess up.

After the best ten seconds of Dipper's life, the kiss ended. They both smiled at each other. "That was amazing", Wendy said. "Really, it was my first", Dipper said smiling. "No way", Wendy said, "that was way too good of a kiss to be your first". "It was, I'd been saving it for you", Dipper said. Wendy got another idea. "How about we go on a real date tonight", Wendy suggested. "Definitely", Dipper said kissing Wendy again. Wendy smiled. "Lets go then", Wendy said.

(Le time skip)

It is now 5 o'clock and Dipper went home to get ready for his date. He was honestly really nervous, he'd never been on a date before. Lucky for him a certain sister of his had been on a good few. "Okay Mabel, I need your help with my date tonight", Dipper said nonchalantly. Mabel instantly stopped what she was doing, "daaaaaaaaate", she dragged out. "Yeah, I'm going on a date with Wendy", Dipper said sitting down. "YOU FINALLY ASKED HER OUT", Mabel yelled. "No, she asked me", Dipper said smiling. At this point Mabel was fangirling beyond all reasoning. So much in fact that Dipper had to calm her down in order to understand anything.

In the end, Mabel ended up helping Dipper prepare for his date. She basically just told him to be himself and to not stress over anything. Oh! And she told him to wear a white t-shirt, red flannel and jeans with his black vans. No doubt this was gonna be a really fun time for him.

(At Wendy's house)

Wendy was really excited about the date. She was so happy he said yes that she wasted no time getting ready. She quickly showered and got dressed in her green flannel, jeans and pine tree cap. "Getting ready for a date", Manly Dan asked from the kitchen seeing Wendy come down the stairs so excited. "Maaaybe", Wendy said happily. Dan smiled. "So you finally got Dipper to say yes", Dan said smirking at his daughter. Wendy paused, "How'd you know it's Dipper I'm going out with?" "Who else would it be", Dan said leaning on the wall. "True, so do you approve", Wendy asked hopefully. "He's gonna make a good son in law some day", Dan said smirking. Wendy just blushed.

After a few seconds of silence there was a knock at the door. Wendy instantly ran to the door and attempted to open it, but Dan got there first. For a huge lumberjack, Manly Dan was fast. "Hey Dipper", Dan said puttinghis hand out for him to shake. "Hello Mr. Corduroy", Dipper said shaking Dan's hand firmly. "Be sure to have her back by midnight this time Dip", Dan said moving out of Wendy's way. "I'll try sir", Dipper said with Wendy joining him outside, "I will Sir". Dan smiled,"Please, call me dad", Dan said joking. So with both Dipper and Wendy the shade of a tomato, the two started walking. "So, where to beautiful", Dipper said grabbing Wendy's hand.

Alright everyone, I'm gonna put everything into parts now. If you wanna help with the decision making comment or pm me. AND REMEMBER, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD BYYYYYYYYYYYYYE!!
~R