Dr. Bright x Reader × Dr. Clef

A/N: WARNING: Crack, Pervy! Bright and Clef, Reader gets raped

A/N: WARNING: Crack, Pervy! Bright and Clef, Reader gets raped. You have been warned. 

///

DAT ASS.

You constantly heard that same word being used by two particular personnel.

Dr. Bright and Dr. Clef.

It happened every single time you walked by one of them and let's be honest here. It was getting really annoying after awhile.

Nonetheless, you continued your paperwork in the canteen room, chewing on your turkey sandwich. You were quite happy today, you haven't seen any of the duo anywhere since this morning. Plus it was almost time for your shift to end. Bonus.

'Just need to turn these into Dr. Gears' office and I'm free!' you thought cheerfully as you stood up and walked out of the room. Though as you were making your way out you heard fast footsteps behind you.

That's when it happened.

*SLAP*

"DAT ASS!!"

Extended Ending:

Again you were walking into the corridors. You reported Dr. Clef to Dr. Gears for his harassment earlier with a few witnesses. "How embarrassing.." you sighed as you made your way into your office.

Again you heard fast footsteps behind you. Turning you saw Dr. Bright before being knocked down with him saying. "SURPRISE [REDACTED]!!"

"Oh God!" You yelled out in horror.

[Bonus Ending]

Dr. Gears sighed, rubbing his temple as he looked at the duo who sat in front of his desk, grinning like the devils they were.

"That's just another thing to add to your list, Bright." he grumbled as he typed it down in Bright's file titled, ' The things Dr. Bright is Not Allowed to Do at the Foundation.' He dismissed the two out of his office.

Bright didn't seem effected and seemed quite brighter than his usual self. Clef continued to nudge his friend wanting to know the details.

As they were heading out the Foundation towards the parking lot. There they saw you going into your car. The minute you made eye contact. You blushed furiously, looking away as you drove off.

"I can't believe you did that." Clef said as he got in the same car as Bright who shrugged and started the car.

"All in a days work, Watson." he said in a fake English accent.