Welcome back and info note!!

To my readers from my old account I welcome you back!

If you didn't receive my note or if you are new to this story then don't worry your little head about it. Edits and copy paste is on its way...I'm also looking for a new cover for this.....anyways happy to know you guys sticked around for this :3

I know readers usually skip this but hear me out!!!

So anyways I do not own any characters except my OC's (this might just be a book full of one shots tho I'm still debating on that I don't know how to make a drama but I'll try!)

I might take requests in case I have any writers block and hopefully I won't because it takes me months to over come it (I know it's crazy).

I will not add any Disney princesses,inside out, how to train your dragon,and etc,because you just see a lot of fanfics about them and not about the others. I'm sorry if this ment any offense, I'm not saying there's any thing wrong with them, I'm just saying there is a lot of fanfics like it and I just want to make some thing else to just stand out.
I'm going off of my childhood of Pixar meaning movies back in like 1987....I don't think they went that far back I was only born in 03....lol ;^;

I do not care if you dislike the choice I made, but this my story that I am making and this is how it's going to go.

Okay,please excuse my grammar and my problems with past,present, or future(if that's even a thing) tense I'm working on that.

Anyways,to finally sum it all up I do hope you enjoy this fanfic.This story rightfully belongs to me, the characters rightfully belong to Disney/Pixar creators, and all of my Oc's belong to me. I will only take requests when I definitely need them or if I love the idea and consider it a special

This fanfic is rated for all kinds of audience and I just had to make it for my inner child(and I'm going to try and make this swear less as possible so just keeping it clean 😎)

~Thank you~