Introducing everyone

I've done a bunch of editing and even merged a few of the other chapters in this one so ya it's very long. Now I will say I didn't do a thorough proofread because I have a short attention span, but if there are any errors and what not let me know PLEASE!
Hopefully this is a bit more easier to read

Lightning McQueen P.o.V~

I have to say this 'school' thing is quite new to me. I've been in racing school and homeschooled that's it. But this, is the actual 'public' education, even though they say it's a 'private academy'.

"Now to find the main office."
I said looking at the school map. I still need the keys to my dorm and I really want to know who my roommate will be. God as long as I'm not bunked with him if he is even here I will be fine.

I finally found the office.

Main Office room: A-113

I was looking around the office trying to find someone to help me. " uh, hello?" Suddenly a girl with platinum silver hair came barging in on a chair with wheels, running into the wall. "Oof. Well then that was embarrassing, heh, is there any thing you need sir?" Well then that was an entrance. 

" I'm just checking in and I need the keys to my dorm" I said.

"Ah yes, I just need your name please and I will get you settled".

"Ah! yes uh, Lightning, Lightning McQueen."

"Hm, ah yes here you go your in room 201 and here are your keys"

She handed me the keys.
Now to find my room 201, but before I leave, "Hey uh sorry but what's your name?" She looked up to me before giving a sweet smile, "Silver."
"well it was nice meeting you Silver" and with that I left to go find 201.

Silver's P.o.V~
Barging in a room on an office chair and running into the wall, completely and utterly embarrassing. I checked the student roster to see who's bunking with who, and what room they will be in, and all that stuff. I have to say I kinda feel bad for Lighting and I definitely know he is not going to be happy about his roomie, but I have a feeling that things might get a little interesting here.

Mater's P.o.V

Woo! Wee! I have to tell you this is one fancy school they got here! I can't wait to get settled in, I wonder who my roomie would be. I thought as I stood outside the entrance. I might as well make 'em feel welcome here.

Wow! Even the hallways are fancy. The got them tall pedestal and fancy art work. But you know what they say 'don't judge a cover by its book...or was it the other way around?'

As I walk into the office I see these two white haired folks. What was it called again? AlbEAno?

Stepping up to the counter I asked the lady what room number I would be staying in. I have to say she was purty nice.
Once that other fellow was in another room I asked "hey, are you two related?"

She looked up "hm? Oh! Hah! no were not," she scratches the back of her neck "even though we have we have similar looks we're not related in any way, anyways here is the card key to your dorm." She chuckled.

"Thanks!" I said and took the card and waved bye. She waved back.
What a nice lady:)

Nemo's pov
(Now I know In the movie he was like what 6 but in this let's just say he is 13 and really getting a good education in this but if you like his original age that's okay too)