Chapter 10

"I miss you."

That's the only thing I heard, the scent around me was familiar but so was the voice. I turned around and saw a very tired looking Grayson looking into my brown eyes with his. His hair was all messy and he was drunk. I could smell the beer around him and he just made me sick. Grayson stepped forward but I stepped backwards and started to run but just when I was about to he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Why?" 

He's so difficult, only small words which can make me feel something. What is up with this guy. But we are two words apart, we think differently. All I want to do now is go home. See my parents, brother, my best friend, everyone. I miss my family but do I miss Grayson, I don't know. He's drunk though,it's drunk words not meaning nothing to me.

"Please."

Gosh, but drunks words are sober thoughts to me. Sober thoughts, if Grayson really did miss me, then oh my god he's not lying. This is going to change everything. Does he like me? I don't know. Do I like him? Yes. Wait on my god what did I say, I don't even know but I like my answer.

"Victoria."

The way he says my name, makes me want to listen to his voice even more. But all he does is yell at me, be nice at me, hurt me physically and emotionally. What is this guy doing to me, I'm feeling emotions which I haven't felt before. But his voice calms me down, makes me want to hug him, kiss him. Do anything which will make him and I happy and smiling.

"Say something."

I was speechless. I had no words, what could I say. It's Grayson, the alpha of the most dangerous and powerful pack, the dark moon pack. The werewolf with the "highest" killing streak, of 10 people in a hour. What can you say to a killer who is your mate.

"Moonlight."

That's broke me, I couldn't take it anymore. I just hugged him. I liked it, I heard Grayson breath and I just smiled. I got feel Sparks going insane and I was properly the most happiest girl in the world right now. But even though I was liking the hug, I wasn't going to trust Grayson. He's family has secrets, many of them. Ones that include elemental's, people like me. I can't trust anyone, anymore.

"Thank you."

I heard Grayson say and kiss my forehead, I looked up at him and he smiled which made me smile too. We were finally being friendly with each other and good.

"Why did you run away?"

He ruined the moment, that one question just made me shut down. Made me put a frown my face, I couldn't smile anymore. Should I answer, I don't know. Grayson's words just confuse me so much.

"Victoria, please answer."

I'm surprised he didn't yell at me because I'm not answering. But I couldn't, i wanted to say words but my mouth was shut. It was like someone superglued it, and I just couldn't open it. But Grayson wanted me to talk but I couldn't.

"Why are you so difficult." 

He sighed after his word, and now he's angry and disappointed at me. But what could I say, do I tell the truth or will he not believe it. Should I tell him what I was planning to do or will he not believe it. I want to tell him that it's nothing but he will just yell at me. Then I'll start crying then we will have another fight and I actually might leave for real.

"Just answer the bloody question."

He yelled slightly, he's angry now, frustrated. Well aren't I a disappointment to my own mate. He properly will reject me because I'm a rude, selfish bitch who wants to find out his secrets and why they involve my family.  I'm done with guy, and I just broke into tears. I fell to the ground and just placed my head in my palms and cried my heart out. Tears were streaming down my face and I was a wrecked, why would grayson want this.

"You're showing emotion towards him, are you okay."

Must Autumn now get into this mess. I looked at Grayson and he looked sad and frustrated at the same time but he still looked hot and cute. I hurt him, I did but I kept crying and being selfish and not helping him.

"He was right, you are difficult."

Even my wolf agrees with my mate. Mate, Autumn likes Grayson a lot too. But why am I showing so much bloody emotion. I show emotion a lot but I don't cry in front of people. Especially in front of a person I like.

"You're letting your earth elemental out and these type of elemental's show emotion towards everything."

Great, that's why I'm a emotionally wreck. Why can't I be a normal werewolf and not have problems with my mate. But I couldn't stop crying, Grayson decided to take a seat next to me and comfort me. I cried even more, I like him so much but I'm difficult and so is he.

"I'd like to say we gave it a try."

The words came in my mind. They sound so familiar to me then it clicked. I wrote these lyrics while I was in my elemental form, well not in the clothes but my eyes were different colours and every boy fell in love with me when I sang it. But I only want one boy to fall in love with me and that's the boy comforting me. What is happening to me and my emotions.

"But in time our feelings will show."

Maybe Grayson and I will show our feelings towards each other in words and not in actions. I wish I could sing him the song, but I can't. I can't even speak to him alright, how can I even sing a song to him now or at all.

"Almost is never enough."

The song lyric, made me cry harder than I have ever cried. I cried into Grayson's shoulder and he just kept comforting me. He's such a sweet guy, he isn't rude or voilent. He's so sweet to me. But I treat him like he's not a sweet guy. Maybe things will change between us.

"I'm sorry."

Grayson said to me while looking at my eyes with pity and guilt. It made a tear fall down my check but he wiped it away. I wanted to say I'm fine and thank you for comforting me. But I couldn't. I just looked at him and smiled at him and he smiled back. Why couldn't I say words, I just wanted to talk to him. But I can't, stupid emotions.

"For hurting you."

He wasn't hurting me, I'm just so sensitive. But is he telling the truth, is he really apologising to me or is he just saying these words so he can make me talk and be nice to him. He's words a difficult but he's still drunk but these words, my mind and myself are thinking they are sober thoughts. The drunk words can be stuff which Grayson always thinks about and he finallt said it.

"I'm an idiot."

I couldn't take it, his words. He isn't an idiot. I hugged him again and kissed him on the cheek. He's not a idiot and if anyone says he is, he's my idiot. These emotions are taking over me so much. But I like it. Grayson and I are getting along and we are perfect at this moment. I hope this is how we always are from now on because,

I think I'm falling in love with him.

Oh my god, I love this chapter from all of them so far. It's very different since she the only thing you hear her say is her thoughts. I hoped you really enjoyed and love it. Please tell me if you want something like this again.

Comment, share and vote

- E xx