b.g ~ *romantic

A/N: Before we start OMG GUYS WE ARE AT ONE HUNDRED READS THANK YOU SO MUCH HEHE BUT ANYWAYS ENJOY! So i'm going to be doing double today bekah wrote a story so now i am :))

Y/n POV

I was sitting on my bed thinking when I heard my window open. I look over and see Blake sitting on my windowsill.

"You rat, what are you doing?!" I look at him.

We've been dating for about 2 years, so it's not the lovey dovey relationship it used to be.

"We're going on a date, so I'm coming over at 5."

"Ok, now get out, I need to take a shower. I smell like monkey." I shoo him out.

"I don't think you smell like a monkey," he whispers.

"Well, I do, now get out" I finally shoo him out.

I walk over to the bathroom and get undressed and take a shower. After I get out, I just put my hair in a bun and I put on some sweatpants and an oversized one direction tee shirt.

I go down stairs and grab some blankets and snacks and get some movies so everything's set up.

'Ah, it looks perfect. I'm such a great girlfriend' I think to myself.

*ding dong*

I look over at the clock. It's 5:30. 'Oh, of course he's always late.'

I go to the door and open it to see blake standing there with pizza and his hair all messy.

I love him.

"Come on in." I smile.

"Y/n it looks great!" he goes and lays the pizza down. I flip my hair.

"I'm such a great girlfriend, I know." He laughs.

I go and get comfy in the blankets and pat on the couch next to me. Blake comes over and lays next to me and we cuddle and watch movies for the rest of the night.

"I love you Blake."
"I love you to Y/n."

-----------------
hehe double thank you guys so much for 100 eeeeekkkk but anyways i'm going to post another tomorrow or bekah will so yeah :)))) - Cat