Genos x Toaster

Genos continued scrubbing out the slime-covered sink. Donning a pink apron and yellow dish gloves, he polished off the bright blue sludge.

Genos' teacher, Saitama, had gotten into a bit of a skirmish with some slug creatures calling themselves "The Ooze Syndicate" and had made quite the mess.

As he was merely Saitama's disciple, Genos took it upon himself to take care of the aftermath. (After analyzing the patterns made by the splatter, all in the name of his studies of Saitama.)

Nodding at his work, and scanning the sink for any traces of the slime, he pulled his gloves off. Folding them neatly, he set them on the counter.

'Smoke.'

Whipping around, he finally noticed a cloud of dark grey smoke billowing out of the toaster. Genos knew what he had to do.

But he couldn't. Something was stopping him.

The metallic shimmer, the sleek dials, that curvaceous frame.. The sight of it made him flustered and confused.

"H-hello. I noticed you are smoking. Perhaps you could allow me to assist you. It would be ill-mannered of me to grab you non-consensually.."

The toaster replied with nothing.

'Have I embarrassed it? No, have I embarrassed her?'

"I apologize.. I-I was distracted, as you are indeed on fire. It seems like you have been at maximum heat too long. You are simply too hot. Not figuratively hot, literally hot. However you are quite attractive.."

The toaster remained silent.

'Perhaps I was too forward?'

"I'm sorry.. I was rude. You deserve much better than a vulgar man such as myself."

The toaster started sparking.

'Is she.. Accepting my feelings?'

"May I assist you in removing the bread? I assure you it will feel good. I promise to be gentle, of course."

Slowly, carefully, tenderly, Genos gripped the toaster's handle. Sparks emitted from the toaster. Unfortunately, the handle was stuck down. The smoke was getting thicker.

"Do you.. Want me to go harder?"

More sparks flew from the toaster.

Genos attempted to be gentle as he moved his hand up and down, waiting for the toaster to release. She was a stubborn one.

"Genos!"

"M-Master Saitama!" Genos' face heated, as his master was standing in the doorway.

The person Genos respected the most, had seen him jerking a toaster.

Saitama coughed and waved blackening smoke out of his face.

"Dude, just unplug the toaster." Saitama encouraged the Cyborg. After seeing Genos' hesitation, Saitama leaned over and popped the toaster's cord out of the electrical socket.

The sparks stopped, and the smoke faded away. Genos still held the toaster firmly, as Saitama inspected the sink.

"Woah. Good job. It would've taken me a lot longer to get rid of all that crud."

"Thank you, Master!"

Saitama waved away the compliment and strode out through the doorway. Genos stood with the mechanical masterpiece under his arm. Noticing this, he jumped back, upset with himself for not being able to control himself.

"I am sorry, miss.. I just-"

*bzzt*

The toaster sparked again, as the smoke began to clear. Genos paused, before gingerly putting his hand back on the marvelous appliance.

*bzzt* ... *bzzt*

Genos looked around. It seemed as though his master had gone for the day. The blond cyborg bit at his lip. He carefully slipped one finger into the opening of the toaster. He inserted one more.

Genos blushed, curving his fingers to gently apply pressure against the inside wall of the toaster.

The toaster, at this point, was squeaking profusely at her lover's action. The grinding sound of metal on metal echoed throughout the home.

Genos continued the motion for a short time, until a buzzing sound told him it was time for him to finish. He gasped and averted his gaze.

There was a brief shower of sparks, as she released everything.

Quietly, Genos panted, looking at her. The toaster was on her side, a trail of white ooze dribbled out from within her. The pop-tart, which had been jammed in the toaster, lay in pieces, frosting seeping out of the mostly-burned pastry.

Genos slid his finger inside the breakfast-treat, covering his index finger in the vanilla paste. He licked the tip, adjusting to the taste, before taking in the rest.

The hero removed himself from his moist cavern. He gazed lovingly at his lover.

"Was it.. Was it good for you..?" Demon Cyborg asked quietly. The toaster didn't respond.

'Of course she must be tired. She exerted so much energy mere moments ago.'

Genos turned and switched the lights off. He gave one last, loving gaze at the object of his love, and walked out of the kitchen.

I can't believe I did this. ~Lauryn