Chapter 22

For real this time

____________________________________________________

"What do you want on them? I heard that you're really picky so just cheese?" 

"Ya cheese is fine, Sophia will probably want pepperoni so that's cool too."

Remember Mike's lady friend that tried to introduce herself to me when Mike was being the biggest dick in the world. Well I think she has this weird obsession of getting along with everyone. Every since Noelle has been ignoring me, Nick disappeared, and Jake's going to a different party every three seconds (probably hooking up with every chick that walks by) I've been at 'home' a lot. Because Mike's lady friend like to be friends with everyone she somehow got me to get everything off chest. 

While I was sitting alone doing my homework which is a shock because when do I ever do school work? Anyway, I was lying on my stomach with my feet up in the air. I had my stupid  book I have to write an essay on for English in front of me with my highlighter in my hand. To be honest, English might be one of my favorite subjects because anyone who knows how to sound smart can pass with an A. You could be writing pure bullshit but as long as your sentences are filled with facts and the essay is in the right format, you're good to go. 

But I'm getting off topic. So as I was highlighting a few quotes for my essay, the lady friend decided to rudely open my room door, not than I was even affected by her action. You know when you can feel someone just staring at you for no reason? Lady friend just stood there smiling like she just won the lottery.

"Can I help you?" I asked no no talking my eyes off of the book.  "Actually yes you can. Hi Bethany, I'm Linda. We met the other day but I don't think tha- anyways I'm Linda." Ok...?

"I just thought that I would come up and actually introduce myself. Also because you've been in your room for 3 days, maybe its just my old people senses but I'm worried. Are you ok?"

It went on to me not responding to her sitting on my bed telling me about her teen years which was ok I guess. But then again, I was only paying attention to the first 5 minutes. After zoning out for ten minutes and realizing she was still talking I had to figure out what she was doing sitting on my bed acting like we're all buddy buddy and are reminiscing over the olden days.

"No offence 'Linda' but why exactly are you here telling me your entire life story which by the way, I never asked to hear." hmm was that rude to say to an old lady. A really weird all up in your face lady who happened to by the Mistress in my so called grandfather's personal life. 

"Ok lets cut the crap. Im here because the love of my life happens to be your grandfather. Im here because I actually care. Im here because the one who has my heart isn't doing anything to make his granddaughter feel like she belongs in this house. I was once like you Beth and you better not zone out this time. I was the teen girl who thought she had everything together, granted you have one more thing than I did and that's the looks. But as I was saying, I know something is up with you."

"How can you just barge into my room and just assume that something is wrong with me? You're not my therapist and I surely do not need therapy." I do not understand what this woman want from me? Why are my personal issues bothering her anyway? And eww, the love of her life is Mike? That ladies and gentlemen is gross.

"It's not healthy to keep thing bottled up Bethany. I know what you're going through."

"What?! What am I going through? What am I keeping all bottled up? I am simply a stressed out teenager who is completing her homework. So I guess that because I am doing what most parents would hope that their kids would do, means that something is up? Trust me I'm ok. I'm not suicidal or anything, this is not a sign for you to be concerned about my health. But why do you care anyway? You are not my parent, guardian, or even a person I know. You cant blame me for sharing my whole personal story to a complete stranger!"

"Bethany." Linda tried to stop me from my rant but I was just like a breakfast burrito ready to explode.

"No! So my boyfriend, the guy I thought I was in love with is cheating on me. The person who I thought was my best friend hates my guts and I have no idea what to do with myself. I am a selfish, self centered bitch that has no idea what to do. But that is a lie because I know what I should do. What I should do I is 1. Confront the 'boyfriend' and tell him that its over even though just thinking about that happening kills me inside. 2. Go up to Noelle and make things right. You see number 1 is easy to do, well easier than number 2. I am the kind of person who hates it when people I care about aren't happy with something that I did. But I'm also the kind of person who cant make myself do anything about it and now it is finally bitting my in the ass. I just feel that the people I love the most wouldn't mind not having me around. So if I just slowly drift away it wouldn't even matter. I just don't want everyone who associated themselves to get a foul taste in their mouths whenever they think of me. 

 Right now I feel like Im not important but feeling this makes me feel even more selfish than before. I cant anymore. I just cant.

"Eveything will be ok in the end" Linda sighed moving closer to me on the bed trying to comfort me.

"Because if its not ok, its not the end? Is that what you're trying to tell me? Some over used quote? Look. I'm feeling really shitty right now and that's not helping. I know what I have to do so can we just stop!"

"

 _____________________________________

im a terrible person and this suck im sorry :/ -Robyn