family

Robins pov
Today just had to come. It just had to, if you cant guiss what day it is well ill tell you, its my family 's death aniversery. Im so not feeling the aster. I wake ap at 5 a.m like any other day, to my alarm, i don't feel like getting up so i just stay in bed. stupid alarm i think to myself grab a birdaraing from under my pillow -because a bat is always prepared - and throw it at the alarm. Oops, great know i need a new alarm, whatever, i think and go back to bed.
11 in the morning
Starfires pov
Its 11 and i have yet to see robin, is he okay, is he hurt. Im pulled from my thoughts when cyborg talked "hay have any of you guy's seen rob he's always first up" he says "ya i havint seen him all day" said bb "mabey we should check his room and see if he is the all right" i suggest " well you never know mabey he's in the gy..." said raven but was cut of by a scream. Not just any scream that scream was robin.

We all look at each other than run to robin's room, we run in ready to fight the attacker. But no one was there, just robin screaming and thrashing around in the cover's, but but the wird thing is he is speaking a different language " mama tata. Acast lucru ar fi trrbuot să fie o distacție motive zi. Nu!! " mom dad please this was supposed to be a fun day. No!" Robin yelled. "Whats going on" i yell and cyborg replied "he's having a nightmare we go to his bed cy tryed shaking him awake but he just keeps screemong oh and know thar's tear's going down robin's face
"Thats not working" raven said, "let my try" i sayed, cy move's out of the way and i sit next to robin, i grab his shoulders and sit him up and hug him, and say soothing things to him. "Its alright your the safe. Your in titans tower, amd we are worried about you please friend wakeup". When im done he stopped screaming, and hugs me back. After a minute i pull back and ask "ar you the ok?" He looks down -most likely so i don't see his face- and replies " Da, sunt bine stele. doar un vis urât" yeah im fime star. Just a bad dream"he said in the wird language "um dude" ce?"what"English" said beast boy and robin

"Oh sorry guys when this happens i always go back to my native language, can someone please hand me my mask?" He said and asked not realizing his mistake. Bb gets his mask and hands it to him, he put's on the mask and look's up you can still see the tear stain's. " native language?" I ask It was then he realized his mistake, " i..i uh um hm im so oit of it i didn't even think about what i was saying" he replies, and we thought it best not to push "do you wish to talk about it? Your dream" he looked like he was debating on telling us then said "yeah i guiss" so we all sit on his bed and listen.
Robins pov
So her i am telling my team about my dream - its more of a memory- about what i saw about what happend that night in gothem. I miss my mom, my dad, my aunt, uncle, and cussen. I miss bruce, i shake the thought out of my head, knowing that If i went back evan for a visit, i would be yelled at and kicked out, i just wish the last thing i said to him wasn't i hate you, i ddont hate him i only said that because i was mad, i mean shure i got shot in the chest by joker and almost died. But when he tried to take away robin, and that was not happening, robin is a part of me. Anyways i finish telling my team about what i saw, i get a bunch of man thats hard and dude, " man im sorry that happend" cy said raven gives me a sad smile, star leaned her head on my shoulder, and bb pats my back."Thanks guys, well i think i should finally start my day. Just so you know im going for a drive" i said thay get of my bed and leave, i sigh and chang into civilian clothes with shades and go down to the garage. I push a button on my bike and it turns all black, helpfull at times like this that way the newspapers don't say " Richard grayson steals robin's moter bike". Or somthong lik that, So i put on a normal black helmat and drive to gothem cemetery .

line break so get some food drinks and relax

I get to the cemetery and walk in with the flowers i got, i know exactly where my family is so no need to look. I get to the grave's and i put a hand full of flowers on each grave, then sat down in front of them, and because there in no one else her i can talk freely. "Hey guys i know its been a while buy i'v been busy. You see i left gothem and went to jump city, i have my own team called the teen titans, im the leader. You have cyborg, he is exactly what his name is, a cyborg. He knows a lot about cars bikes electronic's. Buy to me he sucks at video games, i mean almost every time we race, i win. You have beast boy who can turn in to any kind of animal even extinct ones, like dinosaurs. Oh him and cy made this game called stank ball. Its gross but fun and thay learned after a few games to never play something with stank and throwing with me. And then there's raven. She is the daughter of a demand named trygon, and she has to keep her emotions in check or else things will explode, but she is a great friend. And last but not lest starfire she is a alien from outer space, she has beautiful Emerald green eyes amazing hair, and is very kind. In vase you cant tell i have a crush on her." He said and looked at his parents grave's, and could not hold it in he cryed. " i miss you guys so mutch, i miss being with you talking to you. And and... i miss bruce."
He looked ay all of them and syood up "i love you guys ill be back soom i promise" he said walking away, and driving to wayne manner
Yay line break
I get to wayne manner, and pull up to the steps, take of the helmet and got to the door. What if he yells at me for leaving and kicks me out what if he hates me im takin out of my thoughts bye the door opening and ther stood a very shocked alfrid. "Hey Alfred" i sayed and his shock goes away, "master dick good to see you again please com in" he said, and steps aside so i walk in, he shuts the door. "As happy as i am your her i must ask, why." I look at him and sigh " i came to visit them when i thought i might as well stop and say hi" i said, and al didn't need to ask to know who i was talking about. "Master bruce is in the study" al said with a smil "thanks Alfred" i said walkink to the study and al goes else wer. When i het to the study i see the fireplace 2 couches and coffee table, but no bruce. "Um i ges he's not h-..." i said but was cut of by a really tight hug, i look up to see bruce " bruce...cant...breath" i choke out, he loosens but is still huging me so i hug back. Man and i thought star's hugs hurt i think. " i missed you" bruce said "i missed you to"
-------------------------------------------the end---------------------------------------

That took forever 😧but im done should i do a two shot let me know and ill do it. But i might do it anyway so ya. Please check out, loss memories its about robin lossing the robin half of him memory. Thanks
~Shasta85