1

Viviana

I got up out of bed. My head pounding from the night before.

"Uhh hangover day one" I say to myself.
I pull back my covers and sneak to the kitchen making sure not to wake my parents. I grab my hangover materials. Advil, 2 Water bottles, a BUNCH of snacks and then head back up.
I walk into my room and look around. My walls were a baby pink color, every girls room was the same boring pink color . We could only decorate it with the same stickers and pictures as everyone else. So when you go into a friends room it would look exactly the same, every single girl had the same room.
I'm 17 and my room looks the same since I was born!
I want to get life over with. I want to get kids and have a wonderful life with my husband.
Cooking and cleaning and taking care of our children......

JUST KIDDING!!!
I want to live a life were I'm not cleaning and cooking. I want to live a life where I don't do much work but, I can't.
It's against the law.
Well I break laws all the time so why not.
I chug down 2 Advil pills and grab the extra water bottle and snacks and pack them into a bag.
I call my friend Clare.
"Hey Clare, I'm going with the guys are you coming?"
"BITCCCCHHHH, OF COURSE IM COMING"
Me and Clare have been best friends since forever. I trust her with my life.
"Make sure to leave a note saying your out shopping with me or something" I say
"Don't worry! My note says 'out shopping and Starbucks with Viv will take a while' with a heart at the end" She says
"GREAT! I'll write the same. Meet me at 'the spot' in 10" I say
"Alright! See ya" She says as the call ends.

I put on a dress and high heals. I put on ,makeup, put my hair into a pony tail and put all of my stuff into a bag, also including, sweatpants, a hoodie , boxers, makeup remover, and $500. My family was rich and if I tell them I used it for shopping they won't even care.
I start walking downstairs but the clicking of my heals startles my mom in the kitchen.
"Oh, hey mom" I say trying to be cheerful.
"Hi Sweetie!" She looks down at my big bag.
"What's that Viviana?" She asks confused.
"Mom I'm going shopping and I need a big bag, plus I have some clothes Claire has been dying to try so I'm bringing those to her." I say calm.
"Alright hurry up she must be waiting for you" my mom says.
I quickly nod at her as I run outside. I take off my shoes and run to 'the spot'.
The spot is this tree in the forest where we kissed for the first time. I know everyone's like "What" . Well,
Claire and I have been curious about what a kiss feels like so we kissed by the tree. And that tree is where we share all of our secrets and things were hiding from basically everyone.
I make it to the tree to already see Clair standing there in her heels a skirt and crop top. And her hair bouncing on her shoulders.
I look at her and start to laugh. She does the same.
She pulls out her clothes as we change. I had brought a bra but I see no need for it so I just keep it in the bag.
We change completely and we look at each other and we take off the makeup.
As soon as we at all ready, I climb up as she tosses her bags with the clothes and makeup and hair stuff in it, I hang it on a high branch and climb down. My bag has the stuff we need.
I give her a quick kiss then we start to run until we meet up with the guys.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:

Hey guys things will get better I promise but this was kinda an intro in a way. Thats all for now.
Word count: 700

-Music