chapter two

I pull in the part lot then I got out of the car I went into the store. I got shopping cart and went to the food part to grab the milk an hamburger French fries and ice cream.

Marie!

Yes? and I turn around omg it was Blake and he's father Daniel.

Wait I thought you are come December the 10?

Yes we were but we just got a Hotel to stay in until the 10. Said Daniel pointing at Blake

Oh alright that cool I said back to him about to walk away

Hey! Don't tell your mom that we are here alright? Daniel said to me

Yeah sure I won't tell her I say walking away

10 min later I am home now

Dear diary

December 6 , 2000

12:30pm

I just got back from the store and I just going to staying in my room for the day because I all I can is just think about Blake how his baby blue eyes was looking into my eyes. And omg his smile just a different story like when I look at his smile I just feels my cheek heating up then I have to look away because when it does that it means that I am blushing. That's just weird when your blushing in front of your crush and you know that that person doesn't not like you back. When I got home from the store my mother was talking to me and when I say something his name comes out of mouth and it was weird because my mother was looking at me so confused. 
_______________________

Thank you all who is reading my book(s) HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 hopefully you are enjoying my book(s) and sorry for the wait and the chapter three will come soon so stay tuned for the next chapter(s)

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE