The What!?

^
(Yuni)

            OH NO!!!! I heard my new owner (which is named Yuni) said something about a doctor....FOR ME! THAT MEANS YUCKY MEDICINE AND SHOTS! My paws were shaking while they put me back in the carrier. I barely even got to have a cat-nap! My tail was moving uncontrollably. A squeak escaped my mouth in the car. And slowly we drove..and drove..

       TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY KITTENS

           The car finally came to a stop. Soon we were inside the heat filled room. It warmed my body from the chilly air outside. A vet took me into a strange room. ...

    ...
    ...
My eyes widened as I saw something amazing. A black poster with shiney white things and a big tortilla looking thing. Once my carrier was unzipped and jumped off the table and scurried over there. Above it read the word Space. I whined until Yuni brought me up to look at it closely.  Then as soon as I turned towards her, the nurse took me from her and set me on the table. I sat still while they checked me, only because I could see the poster. Then some more doctors came in with needles.

            Oh no. I thought. I once got those when I was two weeks old. They hurt ALOT! When they pushed the needle into my arm, I shut my eyes. I opened them once I was in Yuni's arms again.
               "I won't let them hurt you too much my little kitty," She whispered in my ear.

                I looked at her through my carrier on the ride home. I would kill for some of that Fancy feast right about now. But then I remembered. That poster! The one that was black with stars! Called space! My mind was racing. I wanted to go up there. Really,really,REALLY, bad.

          THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS. THE NEXT CHAPTER I WILL AIM FOR ATLEAST A THOUSAND WORDS SO GET READY!!