Baby Names... Kinda

⚠️️Warning Chapter contains strong Sexual... Well you should now by now⚠️ ☺️

Nattie woke up the next morning laying next to AJ Nattie had thought about what AJ had told her. She looked at him and brushed his hair from his face he looked so cute sleeping he was shirtless she could see the little trials of hairs going down on his abs. He liked to sleep in his ring gear for some reason she leaned close and sat on his chest. She kissed him slowly AJ slowly kissing her back as he wake up he felt her on top and he smirked against her lips placing his hands on her booty as they kissed. AJ now fully awake was in control now he flipped them over so Nattie was on the bottom he kissed her neck quickly removing the bra she had on. Nattie tho also wanted a piece of the cake for she was already removing his belt tossing it aside working on his pants next. AJ had already done that and was teasing Nattie with his fingers causing her to moan uncontrollably she had removed his pants already and was playing with his length AJ had enough of teasing her and quickly shove it in her. AJ took slow but hard thrusts into her, her walls wrapping perfectly around his cock causing them both to moan. AJ knew the answer to yesterday's question now and after awhile of slow passionate sex he came in her hard. He smiled and pulled her kissing her on her forehead.

AJ: Baby what made you change your mind?

Nattie: Hearing the words Baby AJ just sounds so cute.

She said giggling a bit.

Nattie: Say what would you like to have a boy or girl.

AJ: Tough one idk really any baby I just  want to have a family with you.

Nattie: Your so sweet AJ we should come up with some boy and girl names but I can think of any for some reason.

AJ: Neither can I.

They both chuckled as they got out of bed thinking of baby names in their heads.