Good Bye Movies, Hello Popcorn

"We'll be fine." Melody insisted.

"Put the alarm on, make sure you have your phones changed and next to you-"

"Alice we will be fine. You are going to be away for an hour and a half. We are two responsible fourteen year olds." Melody said. "We will be fine. You leave Kyle home alone all the time." Melody added.

"Yeah but never at night." Alice mumbled. "And I don't like the sound of those words, responsible fourteen year olds."

"Alice. We will be fine." Melody said, getting frustrated. We pushed her and Max out the door.

"Remember, only food you guys can eat is from the fridge. No ordering pizza, or making anything." Max said.

"Bye!" Melody shouted. We closed the door behind them. I put the alarm on and Melody locked the door.

"Movie?" Melody asked. I shook my head.

"I'll make some popcorn." Melody said. I shook my head and went to the living room.

"Don't put any cartoon in or something. I'm tired of that stuff." Melody said.

I looked though the DVDs and found a DVD that I was so mad at Alice for getting. Percy Jackson and The Sea of Monsters.

I put it in. Melody came in the room with a bowl of popcorn.

"What did you pick?" She asked. I shrugged. The movie name came up.

"Oooo Percy Jackson. This should be good." Melody said.

Famous last words.

*15 minutes later*

"NO THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED IN THE BOOK!!" Melody shouted at the TV. I thew popcorn at the TV when ever something was wrong.

"NO THAT IS WRONG!!!!! THIS IS NOT OK. UNCLE RICK HOW COULD HAVE YOU LET THEM DO THIS. THIS IS NOT OK!!!!!!!!" Melody shouted.

"THEY DONT USE CELL PHONES!!!!" Melody shouted. She stated loosening her voice. We hadn't even ate most of the popcorn. Most of it was on the floor, from being thrown on the TV.

"KRONOS DOESNT RISE AT THE END OF THE SECOND BOOK!!!" Melody shouted again. She put the bowl over her face.

"This isn't ok." She muttered. She was crying at this point from screaming and yelling so much.

Melody had tears in her eyes, she had a bowl on her face, and popcorn was everywhere.

"What happened in here?" Alice said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Next chapter will be on this day too. Oh, I remember what I needed to add. The Percy Jackson movies are nothing like the book, and fans get really stressed out about it. They have like huge plot changes.

Thanks for the reads!!!!! I can't believe how many reads this book has!!!!!

Word Count: 438