There She Was

Yang's POV
I'm Yang, part of Becon academy. School for those who want to be future hunters and huntress'. We fight and protect our world from the Grimm. Creatures that terrorize everyone and ruin everything they can touch. Everyone who attends beacon is also out on a team with three other. Me, I'm apart of team RWBY. Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and me Yang. Little secret, I have a huge crush on Blake but I don't have the courage to mention or say anything about it. I just came back from training and I was walking down the hallway with blake on my mind I opened the door to my dorm and there she was, the beautiful Faunus. Her cat ears twitched at the slightest sounds underneath the bow that hid them from the world. Her golden eyes scanning the book she was reading titled Even Ninjas Fall in Love. It looks a little out of her league but who am I to judge. Blake Belladonna was something else, out of this world. She looked up at me with a worried look. "You okay Yang?" She said. I didn't realize I was standing in the doorway until she said that. It shook me back to reality. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just saw you reading a new book and was reading the title." I said walking over to my bunk which was on top of hers. "For nearly a minute?" She responded. "Well, It caught me off guard. I'm used to seeing Ninjas of Lovvvvve." I said teasing her and giggling a little bit. She smirked and continued reading the book, ignoring my comment. I jumped up onto my bed, laying on my back with my hands resting under my head. Ruby and Weiss walked in, Weiss conplaining about Ruby as usual. We were all used it by now but Ruby was kinda just dazing off clearly not caring. "Ruby, are you not listening to anything I'm saying?" Weiss said in a somewhat of an angry tone. "I know I know, I can't keep eating sugar all the time cause it'll start affecting me and my combat performance." Ruby said jumping onto her bed and laying down. "Only in emergencies. We can't have you bouncing around everywhere for no reason." Weiss added. As she was about to start another sentence I jumped down from my bunk. "Well before this turns into a lecture I'm gonna go for a walk. Sorry Weiss." I said smirking and giggling. "Haha very funny Yang." Weiss said smiling a bit and sitting on the bed. "I'll be back in a bit guys." I said looking back at my team. I glanced at Blake and her eyes were glued to her book. It made me feel as if she didn't care at all. But I can't win every battle. I opened the door and walked out shutting the door behind me. I sighed in sadness and accepting my defeat that Blake shows no interest in me. I walked down the hallway towards the balcony at the end of it. When I got there I leaned on the stone railing overlooking the school. I had to admit the school looked beautiful after hours. I smiled and looked down. A tear escaped my eye and landed on the stone railing. 'Oh Blake, I wish I could just have the courage to tell you how I feel. Why am I such a coward?'  I thought to myself. I looked up at the fractured moon as more and more tears fell. 'Come on Yang, pull yourself together. Just tell her, you'll never know how she truly feels if you don't try.' I reassured myself. "Yang? What's going on, why are you crying?" Blake said. My heart dropped, butterflies invaded my stomach, my throat seized up. Blake walked up beside me as I just stood there hunched over the railing. I was speechless. She put her hands on the railing and looked up at a broken moon. "I come here too when I need to think or be alone for few. Helps to ease the mind." She said smirking. I sniffled and tried to mutter words. "Blake...?" I said sounding worried. "I'm here Yang." She replied softly. Her voice was so soothing, it could instantly relax me, or drift me off to sleep. "I-I.... I like you Blake. A lot, and I've been wanting to tell you for quite a long time but I just couldn't bring up the courage to tell you. Blake please don't hate me, I understand if you don't have the same fe..." I was cut off by the feeling of her lips pressing up against mine. So warm and soft, it made me feel good inside. Made my heart fill with joy, made the butterflies abandon my stomach. She broke the kiss after about 5 seconds and looked me into the eyes. "What if I told you I thought the same thing all this time." She said sweetly. Her hand carresed my face and a smile formed on both of our faces. "This is the best night I've ever had at Beacon." I said staring into her gorgeous golden eyes. "Me too Yang. I've wanted this moment to happen for so long. And it finally came true." She said smiling widely. She leaned in and kissed me one more time. God this girl is out of this world.

AN: Hope you guys enjoyed, I love you guys very much and I'm glad to be back. Pls message me and tell me if this part is better than the original. I'm a work in progress and I'm gonna try really hard. Stay easy guys.