Crisis Mountain

Upon on Crisis Mountain various gods have gathered in castle that belonged to Silver. Within the 'cloudy' den, a servant is holding baby Sonic and while being carried he giggles.

"Sonic!" Sonic reaches up and removes their hat. The servant laughs and takes it back, replacing it on their head. "Behave yourself."

The servant then puts Sonic back in his crib and the face of Silver appears above him. "Oh, look at this. Look how cute he is." He babbles at Sonic. Silver  waggles his finger in front of the little baby hedgie and Sonic giggles. Sonic then jumps up with joy and starts to run around on the cloud floor.

"Hah! Oh, he's fast! Like his Dad, hmm?" Silver smirks while the servant scoffs. "I'm just kidding!" He laughs while the servant picks up Sonic and puts him back into his crib again. Espio is then moving through a crowd of gods.

"Whoa! Excuse me! Hot stuff comin' through! Excuse me! One side, Honey.  " Espio runs up to Silver and they greet each other.

"Fabulous party, y'know I haven't seen this much love in a room since Brizzy discovered herself." Espio told Silver. Brizzy on the other hand was admiring her reflection in a mirror and making kissy noises. Then little Sonic gets hold of one of Silver's chaos emeralds and plays with it. As babies do, Sonic puts the emerald in his mouth. It shocks him and he cries, throwing the chaos emerald away. Several gods jump out of the way until it hits a pillar, which immediately mends itself.

Silver chuckles and pats Sonic on the head. "Ha ha! On behalf of my son, I'd like to thank you all for your wonderful gifts!" He gestures toward a huge pile of gold toys and even a rainbow.

"What about your gift, sir?" One of Silver's other servants asked him.

"Well, let's see here ... we'll take, hmm, yes, a little yellow orange fur,and hmm, a touch of intelligence," he binds the two pieces of cloud together in a little fox shape, "and a dash of flight." The last piece of cloud forms two tails on the back. Silver  moves the fox-shaped cloud in front of Sonic. Baby Tails then pokes his head out of the cloud. "His name is Tails, and he's all yours, son."

Tails then almost falls off Silver's hand until he realises he can fly. He flies
over to Sonic, who promptly bonks his head against the little fox's. Tails whinnies happily and pats Sonic. Sonic was about to cry, but Tails snuggles in with him and Sonic puts his arms around his new fox friend. The gods around them all 'ooh' and 'aah'. Sonic then bites the medallion around his neck, then yawns.

"My boy. My little Iblis Trigger." ( See what I did there ;) !!)  Silver tucks Sonic in, kissing him.

"How sentimental." Someone said across the room The other gods look over. Right there standing in the dark corner was a black hedgehog with red stripes. Everyone knew who it was, and it was no one other than Shadow the Hedgehog, god of the Underworld.

  "Y'know, I haven't been this choked up since I got a hunk of moussaka caught in my throat! Huh? ," Nobody laughs at his joke.

"So is this an audience or a mosaic? Hey, how you doin'?" He says while walking toward Silver and points to Nicole.

"Lookin' good -- nice dress. " Shadow tells Silver. Silver then squeezes him in a hug.

" So, Shadz -- you finally made it! How are things in the underworld? " Silver plonks his hand heavily on Shadow's shoulder.

"Well, they're just fine, y'know, a little
dark, a little gloomy and as always, hey -- full of dead people, what're you gonna do? Ah, there's the little sunspot. Little smoothie. And here," Shadow pulls out a sucker with a spiky
    skeleton head out of thin air,"is a sucker for the little sucker,eh? Here you go -- ya just --," Shadow goes and tries to put the sucker in Sonic's mouth, but Sonic grabs his finger instead. Shadow cries out in pain and after some struggle manages to get his finger free.

"Sheesh! Uh ... powerful ... little tyke" Shadow commented. Silver threw his arm around Shadow again.

"Come on, Shadz, don't be such a stiff! Join the celebration!" Silver said invitingly.

Shadow ducks under Silver and then says, "Hey ... love to, babe, but unlike you gods lounging about up here, I regrettably have a full-time gig, that you, by the way, so charitably bestowed on me ... Silver. So ...can't. Love to, but can't."

" You oughta slow down -- you'll work yourself to death. Hah! Work yourself to death!" Silver starts to laugh and the other gods start laughing too. A chair then appears out of nowhere  and Silver collapses in it, pounding the arms and shaking with laughter.

"Oh, I kill myself!" Silver said while wiping away a happy tear. Shadow laughs politely,but  then turns away.

"If only ... if only."