Kai - Everyone

It was almost the time of the gathering for three packs. Pack X, Pack V and Pack W. Y/N lived in Pack W, and you hated all from the other packs. Except one. There was this one wolf in the pack gathering from Pack X. She was beautiful. White, green and red fur, two colored eyes, soft wings.. She didn't seem to care much for you though. She seemed to listen to you carefully. Tonight she was coming! You hated one alpha, but her alpha was okay. Pack V's alpha was a strong black, crimson and violet wolf with silver eyes. However, your pack, Pack W's alpha was a mute so your beta spoke for him. Your alpha was silver, blue and orange while your deputy was brown, silver and gold. Your alpha and your beta both had green eyes.Pack X's alpha was white, green and blue with brown eyes. He was very old, and probably would be replaced soon. You approached the wolf and she said before you could even say anything.

"Follow me."

You nod, extremely confused and you hid with her in the corner of the island. She said.

"Y/N, you need to run. Diablo, a black, dark red and bright red wolf with red eyes--"

You interrupted. "So much red."

Kai said. "I know, but he is trying to kill you! I'd watch your f/c tail."

"Errr.. Okay."

"Lets head back now."

"Wait!!" You stopped her from walking away, she turned to look at you.

"What, Y/N? Whats wrong?"

You gulped and said. "I.. I... I love you."

Kai looked surprised, thats when she stammered, hot pink flustered on her face. "I-I love you too.."

A FEW YEARS LATER

"ATTACK!"

Cats, wolves, dogs, unicorns, all sorts of animals rushed beside you. You were in another dimension, believe it or not, with a clan called CaveClan. You and Kai were mates now, and you were in a battle. The battle was rough, but you remembered one thing. Getting pinned to the ground, and getting clawed to pieces. The last things you heard, before you died, were saddening though.

"I LOSE EVERYTHING I LOVE, AND EVERYONE!!"