5

ETHAN POV:

We arrived at the cafe soon after and we ordered coffees and sat on a couch. We started to talk about interests and games.

"So what football team do you go for?" Simon asked while taking a sip of coffee.

"Westham all the way. You?"

"Leeds!" I never liked Leeds since it always trashed Westham and they weren't even good. I let my anger take over me and I started to shout at Simon.

"WHAT! NO! WESTHAM IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN LEEDS. LEEDS HAS NO GOOD PLAYERS AND WESTHAM HAS PAYET, ANTONIO, AYEW AND MUCH MORE. LEEDS IS SUCH A BAD CLUB AND PEOPLE THAT GOES FOR LEEDS ARE DICKHEADS AND IGNORANT BASTARDS." I shouted and saw Simon looking on the ground, looking depressed and frightened. I knew I blew this date and the opportunity to date someone that I actually like. I felt ashamed and embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry that I made a fool of myself so I'll leave so you don't have to say anything." I stood up with tears dripping down my face and started to walk away. Soon, I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see Simon's beautiful face. Before I could say a word, I felt a pair of lips touch mine. The kiss was sweet and passionate.

"Be my boyfriend please" Simon whispered
"Of course, Si"

We turned around to see two pair of eyes staring at us.

I'm so tired rn and it's like 10pm. School ended today yayayay but I'm moving school so I'm really sad :(