Prolouge

"Get ready! We're leaving soon!!! " shouted Princess Winter from the ground floor of the building.

I groaned and left my bed. My name is Herbst Otono but people call me Autumn. I have back straight hair until the elbows and a petite body. .  I brushed my teeth and went to my walk-in closet. What can i say?  Benefits of being a princess.

I picked a see-through lace baggy shirt with a mint-coloured singlet, midnight blue tights that has a silver trail circling it and combat boots. My hair thrown into a side pony tail. I grabbed my messenger bag and off to the kitchen.

I washed an apple and bit into it as i walked to the portal room where the other Seasons are.

"you're late!" chided P.Summer. i rolled my eyes as we stepped in to the portal. 

Soon we are at a manor. I tilted my head curiously. A habit of mine when i find books to read. 

Ding! Ding! Ding! The doorbells rang. A head popped out form behind the door. And a shout echoed through the manor. "who's it,james?"

"we're friends of your mother. May we come in? " asked P.Spring.

"Sure!" the so-called James replied. I looked into his mind as we walked past. Hmmmmm. So we're at the Potters! Huh.

My sisters went and talked to Mr and Mrs Potter as an arm slung around me. I didn't care about it as i sat on the coach and started reading.

Then the arm started talking:" Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Cuase you're a total Angel. "

Then i was ticked off.
And said.

"Did it hurt when you break your arm? "

To which he replied confusingly." what? "

I smirked as i levitated my book in the air and broke his arm. And as though i did nothing, I went back to reading. He screamed and screamed like a banshee. Until i had had enough and shut him up with silentium.
A silent spell from my realm.

"Autumn!" gasped my sisters as they saw the boy which i found out the name Sirius mouthed curse words at me.

They fixed Sirius's arm up as they reprimanded me. Jamesie boy rolling on the floor laughing at his friends misfortune. Git.

"Autumn you are to stay here with the Potters until the end of your 7th year. Ok?" i nodded a little frightened at the thought of being alone in a brand new world.

As though sensing my fear my sisters hugged me before saying that they all had to do this, remember to hide the gems and goodbye.

"Hello!" the family greeted. I smiled unsurely.

"hi. "