chapter one

"This is James room, across is took Sirius room and two doors away is your room." Mrs Potter said.

"you better start unpacking, before those two start bothering you. " she advised.

"oh, don't worry i can unpack within a min. " i reassured her.

"really?" they (Potter family +sirius) chorused.

I nodded. In my messenger bag i only have some books, a gem locket, my mirror wand and my compact mirror.

I put my bag on the floor and took my gem locket before going into the room. I threw it in the air before shouting "Crystal Rose! "

Light enveloped me and within seconds i was dressed in my Autumn dress (up). I rolled my wrist all around the room. And leaves flooded it. Soon, they disappeared leaving an after rain smell in the room.

I threw it in the air again before shouting "Autumn assemble!"  light enveloped me and i was back in my clothes.

"Ok! I'm done!" i announced in the impressed faces of the potter family.

    They were in daze in awhile when a gorgeous sandy-brown haired guy with brown chocolate like eyes came in.
He had a distinguish smell of werewolf on him.

"Uh. Mrs Potter? Mr Potter, are yo-" he asked stopping. "ok? " he breathed out as we made eye contact.

My hand flew to my ear as i felt a piece of hair fell down. "H... Hi, I'm A... Autumn, Autumn Seasons." i stuttered.
Real Cool Autumn Real cool.

"I'm Remus, Remus Lupin. Nice to see you gorge... I mean...  Beautiful... I mean... Nice to meet you." stammered Remus.

I giggled at his awkwardness as he finished replying.

Remus's POV

"uh Mrs Potter? Mr Potter, are yo-" i asked stopping as I saw the most godly like eyes i had ever seen. Her eyes were golden brown with flecks of orange here and there. "ok? " i breathed out.

"H... Hi. I'm A... Autumn, Autumn Seasons. "she stuttered as her hand flew to contain a dropped piece of hair.

I'm Remus, Remus Lupin," i started but her beauty captivated me and caused me to stammer "Nice to meet you gorge... I mean... Beautiful... I mean...  Nice to meet you. "

She started giggling as i blushed awkwardly.