The "Weekend Retreat"

Natasha's pov:

I heard a knock on the door, so I answered it. Lucy stood there smiling. "Natasha were having a girls weekend retreat, and your coming no matter what." she said walking into my house.

"Sorry Luce, but its for girls not guys." "None sense, your a girl not a guy, so your coming even if we have to drag you there." Lucy said with a evil smile. "And by the end of it Gray will be all yours."

"Lucy, im sorry, but i dont want to be with Gray, and if i did i dont want your help in the matter." i said a little agrey that everybody thinks i should be with Gray.

"Natasha your speaking none sense, i will pack for you and pick you up later." Lucy said running off.

I cloed the door and sat down on the couch. Why am i always dragged in to things like this.

3 hours later:

I heard a knock on the door and i knew it was Lucy. I opened the door and every girl from the guild was there.

"Come on Natasha were going to have a blast together." Erza said walking into the house and she took out a makeup bag.

She dragged me into the bathroom and did my makeup. She handed me a dress and told me to change.

When i got out i was wearing a red dress and given red highheeled shoes.

"Natasha you look beautiful."Lucy said.

They dragged me out into town and sat me in a restaurant then left me. I saw Gray walking towards me and relized i was set up on a date with Gray.

"Hey Natasha you look wonderful." Gray said sitting down. "Gray what are you doing here?" "Am i not aloud to go on a date with my girlfriend?"

I stood up and slapped him. "Gray i am not your girlfriend so get that out of your head all ready. I dont want to date you, go after juvia or lucy or anybody, but stay away from me."

I turned to walk away, but was pulled back. Gray leaned in and kissed me. I punched him and ran off.

I ran inside my house and slammed the door with tears in my eyes. I cant believe him, and them. They set me up. And he kissed me.

I went into the bathroom and stripped and got into the shower to ease myself.