It begins

As Zalgo begins to open the portal between the underworld and Earth, the demons have already begun to release a gust of darkness over the land and into the Slender woods.

Slenderman: .... It is time...

Jeff: time? For what?

Eyeless Jack: yeah we don't know what your talking about. How about enlightening us?

Slenderman: Zalgo is opening the portal... We need Dred.

Jeff: but he is a more loose cannon than I am!

Eyeless Jack: Dred can be unpredictable... But I believe he will listen to reason...

Jeff: last I checked he went crazy after that other half of his.

Slender: this is not up for debate. We need all the help we can get...

Jeff: even if we wanted to find him where would we look? He disappeared like a month ago?

Slender: I have a theory....

_________________________

Dred has been living in complete solitude in the mountains figuring out his true capabilities and abilities.... Almost complete solitude

Dred: I finally figured it out.

Red: took you long enough

Dred: maybe I could have sooner if you didn't keep bugging me you little ass.

(Red can only be heard by Dred and is trapped in Dred's mind and body)

Red: you couldn't have done it without me.

Dred: and what was that shaking I felt about an hour ago?

Red: so you think that me, the voice inside your head knows what is going on?

Dred: it would feel good to atleast hear another opinion!

Red: my opinion is ask someone who cares.

Dred: no one is here. And whatever it is it's getting bigger....