Stitches

Y/N POV
My boyfriend Brandon just broke up with me, for the school slut Y/E/N. I should have known this would hqppen. Am to ugly , stupid and worthless. But in anyway , I have to sing a song infront of the whole school. I started cutting yesterday after the breakup.

Today I get up and take out a pair of ripped jeans and a shirt that say's goth chick. Am going all goth now , because somebody broke my heart💔.

I wear black lipstick and dark purple eye-shadow. I also wear my black wedges. I take my Android phone and tablet and , I put my tablet in my book bag. I carry my phone with me. Then I walk out the door , you must be wondering why I skipped breakfast ( NOT REALLY ) am starving myself so I can be thin like other girls. All of a sudden I hear a ding noise coming from my phone.

It's from BRANDON

Brandon: Hey slut. I hope you not hurting over the fact that I broke up with you ( sarcastic )

Y/N: Just leave me alone please , u hurt me enough.😞

Brandon: Y/N I ... Nevermind. Goodbye slut

End of text convo

Time skip : At the school

As soon as I reach school , which is practically empty because everyone is at the school gym. I walk to the gym and I open the door to find everyone looking at me and whispering. Maybe because of how am dressed, obviously Y/N! ( u are talking to yourself in your mind ) because they normally see me as a goody goody.

Brandon POV
As soon as Y/N walked in the gym I was like did I hurt her that bad. She also wear's a bunch of bracelts . I wonder why. NO! BRANDON WHY DO U CARE ABOUT HER! U ARE DATING Y/E/N! Y/n is gone all goth and I don't like it. It does not suite her. I screamed and said in my head.

Then I hear a piano play. It is y/n playing the piano.

She is singing stitches

I did see her shed a few tears while she was singing

After she is done she get's up and run out the door.

Y/N!!! I shout

I go after her and then I hear Y/E/N calling me. I ignore it.

Y/N POV
As soon as I run out the door I hear Brandon yelling myname. Then I see him running to me at the corner of my eye. I don't know why he would care. But now it is time to say goodbye to the world.

I go to a classroom and I take out my rope from my bag. I take a chair high enough to reach the fan on the ceiling. I tie the rope around the fan and I put the other end around my neck. Then I start hearing footsteps shit I think to myself Brandon's near. I jump and the chair knocks over then am dead.

Brandon POV

As I was running down the halls to find Y/N I hear a chair knock over in one class. I quickly go inside the class then I see Y/N is dead hanging from the roof.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I shout the entire school heard me.

Hunter POV
I just heard my little brother scream , and everybody else. Mark look's worried. Oh did I mention that Y/N is Mark's little sister. We all ran to the classroom. As soon as we entered we Y/N is dead hanging onto the fan and I see Mark is starting to cry because that's his little sister. Mark runs and get's ontop of the table and untie's the string. My little brother is crying into his knees on the floor. Even Mario is starting to cry. We only bullied her cause we like her.

Mark POV
As soon as I see my little sister Y/N dead. I start to cry and curse myself in my head. I shouldn't have bullied her with the rest. Then I go and untie the string from the fan and I take of all her bracelets and see scars everywhere on her arm.

I start to cry so much. I carry my little suster 's body down. I lay her on the floor. I start crying , I put my head by her arm and cried and cried till there was nothing left. I see Brandon is crying because he is the one that hurt her most.

Anger Build's up inside of me. I stand up and I shout.

WE SHOULDN'T HAVE BULLIED HER AND BRANDON U SHOULD NOT HAVE BROKEN UP WITH HER FOR
Y/E/N!!!!. MY SISTER WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN HEAR. IF WE DIDN'T CAUSE ALL THIS PAIN TOWARD HER SHE WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN HERE!

U KNOW WHAT AM DONE WITH MY LIFE! I WANT TO BE WITH MY SISTER! AM SORTY GUYS I HAVE TO GO.

Mark wait Hunter say's

What do u mean , u are done with your life?he ask's

What I mean is that am doing the same as my little sister , that's why I brought a gun to school. I take it out of my bag.

Mark no! Mario Shout's

Am sorry guys , I really am I say. I point the gun to my chest and I pull the trigger and blood splatters to the back of the classroom.

No! we all shout

Brandon POV

I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST MY BEST FRIEND AND MY GIRLFRIEND Y/N. YES I KNOW WE ARE NOT DATING ANYMORE BUT... TO ME SHE IS STILL MY GIRLFRIEND.

I MISS U BABE... OH AND MARK I WHISPER TO MYSELF.

3 DAYS LATER

IT IS MARK AND Y/N FUNERAL. THEY ARE HAVE TWO FUNERALS TOGETHER BECAUSE THEY ARE BROTHER AND SISTER.

I GO UP TO THE FRONT AND GIVE MY SPEECH ABOUT THEM. THEN WHEN AM DONE I QUICKLY SAY , AM GONNA REALLY MISS U GUYS AND A FEW TEARS LAND'S ON Y/N FACE. THEN I GO AND SIT BACK DOWN IN MY CHAIR. THEN THE THE FUNERAL FINISHES AND WE ALL GO BACK HOME AND I THINK ABOUT ALL THE GREAT TIMES Y/N , MARK AND I HASD WITH REST. THEN I FALL INTO A DEEP SLEEP.

THE END!💗

Hey guys please vote for my story. Get it up to 5K votes. See u soon. Bye guys!