him

I unlocked my phone and quickly opened Twitter and checked my notifications, to see that MICHAEL BARONE just followed me back! Me being me, I dm him.. and that's how everything started.

*35 MINUTES LATER*

I was broadcasting on my laptop and then my phone went off, it was Mikey. I tried to stay as calm as i could because I was live with 100+ people watching. I looked back up at my laptop and was reading some comments and people were asking me why I was so smiley when I looked at my phone, I tried to ignore all of them because I didn't wanna say why but then, I look down and see "mikeybarone is watching" so I started to laugh a little bit, then he fanned me and about 15 minutes later I decided to get off. 

As soon as I got off Mikey messaged  me again, then I realized I forgot to answer him. He asked me for my number and a couple seconds later a Rhode Island number was trying to FaceTime me. I obviously knew it was him so I answered.

We just talked and got to know each other but then he told me he though I was beautiful. I could tell my face turned red right away. He started laughing and asked for my snapchat and instagram. Then my mom walked in and told me I need some rest because we have an early flight to Florida in the morning. When she walked out Mikey asked why I was going to there, so I told him I'm a cheerleader and he was like "ohh my goddd can you be anymore perfect" and I laughed, we said goodnight and hung up. I was so tired and sore I passed right out after the call.

*NEXT MORNING*

"DYSIAHH!!" my mom yelled from downstairs, "BREAKFAST IS READY, COME EAT!" I woke up, went in the bathroom to brush my teeth then went downstairs to eat. It was just my mom and I so we were really close. We did everything together. She knows how much I love Mikey, so I told her about last night and she was saying shes happy I'm happy and all this other stuff. She said our flight was at 9:45 and it was 8:00 so I ran back upstairs and got my bags and went in the shower, I quickly got out and got dressed and went to the car. 

I was brushing my hair and putting my shoes on in the car since I didn't want to waste anymore time at the house. After I was done I took out my phone to see a text from Mikey.

"Michael Drew": have a safe flight, text me when you're off the plane (:

Me: thank you & I will!