Chapter 17: The hostage

Geoffrey took me back to the hospital... Again. I left royce with my family and friend at out house.

"Hello again Mr.Rojas. What will your problem be?" Asked the nurse.

"Her brain, it's not working normally." He stroked my forehead gently.

"What do you mean? Not normally?"

"Her fears pop out in her nightmares... It happened when she was giving birth!"

"Alright Mr.Rojas, I'll see what we can do." She left.

"Geoffrey? It's going to be okay...." I gently take his hand.

"We are hostages... Yvette? This wouldn't happen if you dated that jackass!"

"Oh, now your saying it's my fault! Well I'm sorry that you and I had to fall for each other!" Tears swelling in my eyes.

"Well, then.... I don't even know why I fell in love with you!"

I drop his hand and the doctor came in.

"Hello. I'm Dr. Mason and I will help you today. Now, what's your problem?"

"Actually, I was leaving right now."?Geoffrey walked away.

"My head wasn't feeling right last night. My fears are the first thing that pop in my head while I'm sleeping.... Geoffrey said something about it when I was giving birth."

"Yes. Indeed, you will have to stay here for about 2-3 days max. Is that okay?"

At least I'm away Geoffrey for awhile. "Yes."