25th Door - Merry christmas!!

I AM PRETTY SURE I PUBLISHED THIS YESTERDAY SMH I AM SORRY
SO ANYWAY, HERE IS SOME PARENT!PHAN THAT I WAS PLANNING TO DO EVER SINCE THE BEGINNING

"Dad! Santa was here! Papa, come on! Wake up!"

Phil woke up to a excited little child jumping on him. Next to him Dan tried to turn around and continue sleeping.

"Dilly, calm down a bit. We were sleeping! You can't just jump on us like that", Phil laughed.

"Sorry Papa, but I want to open my presents!"

"Were there presents for you?" Phil, asked, trying to look innocent. Of course there were presents. And this year their five-year-old daughter knew they were hers. Alone his and Dan's parents and Louise, Dilly's godmother had sent enough presents to a dozen child, and that wasn't even counting those that Dan and Phil had bought.

"Yeah! There was so many! Papa, can we go open them?", girl said and tried to drag Phil out of the bed.

"Not until you wake Dad up", Phil said, and she instantly climbed back to the bed and started shaking Dan.

"Dad! Wake up now! We need to open the presents!"

"Mh-wha? Dee, get off me now please", Dan said and tried to sound annoyed.

"Not until you get up!" she announced and sat on Dan's legs.

Phil had now gotten up from the bed and watched smiling as Dan started to tickle their daughter. She was screaming loudly, and her laugh filled the whole room. She had a loud voice, and her talking seemed almost like singing, just like Dan. She had slightly blonder hair than Dan, but it was definetly the same kind of a hobbit hair than his.

"Papa!! Help!! Daddy is tickling me!!" she screamed and Phil laughed.

"Come on Dilly, let's give Daddy a revenge", Phil said and winked to his daughter.

Before Dan could escape, he felt the hands of his husband and daughter on his sides. They were tickling him mercilessly.

"H-HHEY!! NNO!! PLEASE!!"

Phil stepped away and picked up the girl with him. She wiggeled from his grip and ran to the hallway.

"Come on already!!"

Dan sighed and rose from the warmth of his bed. He followed his daughter and husband to the living room.

"Look Papa, look how big this is!!" she cheered carrying a box that was way too big for her even to be able to carry.

"Dilly, take it easy yeah?" Dan laughed, and took the present from his daughter.

"But Daddy!

"You need to save this one the last", Dan said.

"Daddy!"

She sure got his demanding whiny side from Dan.

"Delia Emily Lester", Phil said. "You have plenty other presents too."

She nodded and ran back to the tree. Dan sighed and glanced over Phil. He met his eyes and they were shining.

Dan and Phil sat on the sofa and let Delia rummage through all the presents. Quickly there were three piles. Her pile was almost as tall as her. There were a few presents for her fathers too, and she brought these to them proudly. Phil could see how happy she was about being able to read the names on the presents.
Phil remembers the proudness he felt when Delia understood the art of reading. She was really clever girl, and Phil was sure she could do anything she wanted.

"Daddy! These are for you! And these are for you, Papa!" she announced and pointed at the piles.

Phil opened his presents slowly. Pair of socks, lots of chocolate and a big jumper. He pressed his head on Dan's lap and closed his eyes. On the background his daughter was quietly opening her presents.

"Can I open the biggest now?" Delia interrupted, bringing Phil back on Earth.

"Sure, dear", Dan said and handed her the huge but light present.

Phil nudged to Dan's side. He really wanted to see their daughter's reaction to this present.

She opened the box.

"Another present?! Look Papa, another present was inside!"

Phil smiled.

"Maybe you should open that too", Dan suggested.

She followed the advice. After she had opened ten another boxes, she finally had a box that was about the size of her hand. She opened the small box carefully.

Dan closed his eyes and got ready for her reaction. He heard her gasp.

There was a silver necklace in the box. It was a small heart, which was full with shining diamonds. It was glittering and Delia was silent.

"Sometimed the smallest things are the dearest, Dilly", Dan said.

She was staring at the necklace in amazement.

"Like me, Papa?" she asked.

Phil laughed and picked her daughter up. He hugged her tightly.

"Yes. Just like you."