Chapter 22

"Time to get up, honey!"

"Ughhh!"

"C'mon Sammi, it's your last day of school, and tomorrow your gonna' be tutored!"

"But Christain won't be there!"

"He'll be here when you get home," Mom says trying to wake me up.

"Promise?" I ask opening up one eye.

"Yes. Now get up! You have an hour!" My mom says and walks out the door so I can get changed.

Today is Febuary 1st, yes Valentine's Day. And I still haven't got Christian anything! And I have no idea! I slipped on a Hollister sweatshirt and some buckle jeans. I so don't wanna go to school today, but my mom was right. Dad finally agreed to let me and Mike get a tutor. It would be Austin's last day to, but he's in Auroa, Illinois for his Valentine's Day concert. Us three would all have the same teacher via Skype. But Austin is starting alone today in Illinois.

I ran to the bathroom to straighten my hair which only takes about 10 minutes. I then applied mascara cause that's all I have to wear. I haveclear skin thanks to Proactive, and my cheeks also have a natural blush. I ran downstairs toeat some pop tarts, my favorite food ever!

"Who you texting?" I ask Mike who is smiling down at his phone.

"Uh, Cody. Did ya' here air concert was cancelled in Ohio?" Mike says obviously lying.

"Yes, I heard, it's too bad. But are you sure that's Cody your texting and not Jess?"

"Uh, no its Cody, yeah, definitely Cody," Mike says.

"Mike, you don't have to lie! I like Jess! She's one of my best friends!"

"Fine, it is her! But I only lied cause I knew you would be like 'Awww, you to are so cute together!" Mike says in a nasally voice trying to attempt a girl voice making me choke on my pop tart.

"I do not even sound like that!"

"Sure, ok," Mike says smiling down at his phone again.

"Tell her I said I love her and miss her!" I say while running up the stairs to finish getting ready.

"Samantha Rose Kleary!" I hear one of my best friends, Mia, scream across the room as I put my books down. Mia has light brown hair almost as long as mine, and dark brown eyes. She is about 5'6, I know tall right? And she is super pretty, with all the boys staring at her throughout classes.

"Yes, Mia?" I say an run over to her.

"I missed you!" She says and hugs me very tightly.

"Missed you too!" I say and pull away cause I couldn't breathe.

"Even though I missed you, I'm pissed at you!" she says and puts her arms across her chest.

"What?! Why?!? What did I do?!?"

"You didn't tell me you and Christian were dating!" She screams making the whole class turns towards us. I blushed cherry red and punched her in the arm.

"Shut up!"

"What?!? You think the other people don't know? Ah, trust me they do! You guys have been the talk main talk the whole week!"

"Ok, whatever!" I say and run to my seat cause the bell rang.

"Ah, I see your back Kleary! How are you?" Mr. Saner, the best teacher ever said!

"Hey Mr. Saner! I'm good!" I say smiling, he is a really good teacher cause he is hilarious, and can teach really good. I'm getting an A in Algebra, I never got math! I usually had a C in math!