f o u r t e e n

I was patiently waiting for the elevator to stop at the lobby, when It finally dinged and the doors opened. I saw Reece standing infront of me about to get in, but then saw me.
"Hey. Twice in one day huh?"He said with a smile.
"What's up?" I answered.
"Heading home." he said pointing to the elevator.
"You live here? Wow, how come I've never seen you around? My brother lives here too. 4th Floor." I said to him.
"Oh nice, I live on the 5th floor." He explained.
I clicked my phone and saw missed calls from Madison. Crap, I forgot I told her I was going to hang with her and the guys.
I looked back up at Reece.
"I'm really sorry, I have to go, but I'll see you around." I said. He nodded and gave me a quick side hug as I felt flashes on me. Fucking paparazzi. I pushed past them as they yelled a whole bunch of questions. I finally got to my car and sped away to Madison's house. I parked in her driveway and rang her doorbell.
"About time girl, i thought you were never gonna come." She said giving me a hug.
"THERESA!" Nathalie (Paris) yelled running up to me as she gave me a hug.
"Nathy, I missed you soo muchh." I said as I hugged her. I walked to the back and saw the guys and Nate. I made sure to ignore him as I said Hi to everyone and saw that Sammy wasn't here yet. I saw the girl's go upstairs so I followed.
"We're going night swimming!" Madison explained. When we reached he room, I saw that Andrea (Russet) and Maggie were here too. I gave them a hug too and we all changed. We all had to borrow Madison's swimsuits because none on us came preapared. I grabbed a nude with black lining bikini and went to the bathroom to change.

I walked out and back into Madison's room and everyone was ready

I walked out and back into Madison's room and everyone was ready. We all looked poppin. I walked downstairs with the rest and walked to the pool side where everyone else was.
We heard whistles from all the boys and chuckled. I saw that Nate was still with that Anna chick and she was already changed. I guess she brought her own. I went to grab a red cup and poured some Vodka in.
"So how's LA treating you T?" Maggie said walking up to me.
I smiled.
"Feel's so good to be back. Plus I missed all of you too. What about you? What have you been up too?" I asked.
"You know, still doing me. I've actually been working on music and dropped s couple of tracks. My fans love it."She explained.
"That's great!" I answered back.
"Oh my God T, I need your ass. Share bitch." Andrea said as she walked towards us along with Madison and Nathalie. I laughed and shook my head.
"Please girl you look amazing." I said.
"Let's all take a picture." Nathalie exclamed.
"Swazz!" I yelled and caught his attention. I waved my hand gesturing him to come here.
"Take a picture of us." I said handing him my phone. We all sat down on the pool legde and looked towards each other as we all place on hand on each other's butt.