Chapter 11

~Jessica pov.~
"Hey James~I'm here~!",I yelled as I was waiting for James.

While I was waiting for him,I look around and saw his pictures of him with his family.That was so cute~

Before I heard James calling me,i stop and saw him with Harold and...Alice...

I try to calm myself as my hand turn into a fist that I almost feel it going down through my blood.

"Hey Jessica",James said as he was coming over to me.

"Oh,hey James",I said as I turn to him with a smile on my face.He look at me at first with a smile and then look at his pictures.

"Oh,I see your enjoying my pictures",he said as he walk closer.

"Yeah,I do",I said while still smiling my face just to pretend that I'm enjoying it.

"Hey,where did you take this?",I said as I took the picture that I hate.

James look at it and smile,"oh that?Well we took it when me,Harold,and Alice was doing a picnic at the park."

Before I 'accidentally' rip it,James took it quickly and put it back were it belong.

I growl very quietly as I was so upset that he took the photo away from me.

"Now,you want to see a movie?",James ask as he take out movie called,"Ouija Origin of Evil"

I nodded my head as we started watching the movie.

~James pov.~
'Okay James,you just need to do this at the right time'

"Hey Jessica,I'm gonna go to the restroom,be right back",I said as I get up from the couch to go to the 'bathroom'

"Okay",she said without looking at me.

I went to the kitchen to get my knife from the sink.While I was getting the blanket for Jessica,I could hear Jessica screaming.

I rolled my eyes as I went back over there before hiding my knife.

"Hey,I'm back"

She look at me with a smile while getting the blanket,"thanks"

I sit down next to her as she look beach at the movie.

Before I get the blanket from her,she scream while jump a little closer to me.

'Man,is she like this to the movies who what?'

~Jessica pov.~
"Hey James"

"Yeah",he said without looking at me.

I got upset and start to grab his face softly.

"I was wondering...",while getting closer to him.

"Yes?"

"Do you like me?"

He smile at me first while getting my chin closer,"oh Jessica I do love you"

My heart was beating fast when I heard his three word.I was so happy.

"But..."

Before I ask him,I felt something so sharp inside my own body.I gasp and start looking at him.

I was scared to see his crazy smile face that I didn't knew.

"W-Why?"

He smirk at first and start getting close to my right ear and whisper,"I love Alice more than you,bitch"

~Alice pov.~
I cover my ears as I heard Jessica's scream.I knew what just happened and I didn't like it.

I still don't understand why he's doing this?

After that horrible scream was done,I hear foot step coming close to the door.

I grab the pillow before he open the door with a smile on his face like he just won something while covered in blood.

"Oh Babydoll,we did it",he said excitedly."we defeated her!"

"We?!Who said anything about we?!",I ask.

He look at me like you-do-know face.

"You know,me,you,and Victoria!"

'What!?'

"And you know what's the best part of all,Babydoll?",he ask as he took my hand close to him,"is that we're going to get marry in England!"

"What!?But I haven't even agree yet",I said as I took my hands away from his.

He look shock at first,but then he click,"oh yeah,that's right."

He took my hand as he go his one knee,then pull the ring,and then said,"Babydoll,would you make me the happiest man alive if you marry me?"

(A/n:Here we go,here's your change to vote if you want to marry him or not.Just leave the comments below and I'm gonna write the most vote first.)