Chapter 1 The new kid name Joey Yamamoto

Chapter 1 the new kid name Joey Yamamoto

Setting: Yokai Academy, Classroom Room Number 231 b

   It was a normal day here in Yokai academy. Yokai academy the academy of the monsters and sometime if you are lucky love, but that is for another time. That classroom will have a new student today. Shizuka Nekonome the home room of the class have a something big to say. “Class today we have a new student today, please show your respect for Joey Yamamoto.” The New kid opens the class room door slowly. “Well joey, it time to start out your new life here in this academy” He said to himself.  Joey came in the door and bow to them. The new kid has dark black hair that covers his scar in his left eye he wore a plain black shirt and rip Jeans which was dark gray. He has a shouder bag on him . “Hello and thank you for letting me join this academy” he said with a shy tone. The Other kids have noted that as he went to the back.

   In the class a Group of kids was talking about the new kid. “So his name is Joey, he sounds shy but also look cute” Say a girl with blue hair. “That all you think about, but look how the students made fun of him” Said a Girl with Pink hair. The Purple hear girl just look at him as he know him from somewhere. The only Vampire boy in the whole school looks at him. “He seems sad” he said, the Neko Teacher Shizuka claps her hands.  “ Ok class please open your textbook to page 40” She said as the students open there books and Shizuka handing joey a book then they all got to work.

During the work the teacher calls up students to show them how they got the answers for them. The Teacher has call up the new kid joey to answer a question and to show the work. Joey stands up and slowly walks to the board.  But one of the kids sticks out his foot and made joey trip and fall flat on his face. All of the kids laugh until a pink girl stand up and walk over to him. The kids stop laughing. She bends down to him. “Hello, my name is Moka, It nice to meet you” She said as Moka offer a hand to the new kid. The new kid smiles at her and took her hand and got up with moka help. “Thank you, my name is Joey” He answer back Moka smile back at him and got up with. “Joey these are my other friends” She said as they let them talk now. The youngest one of the group start. “Hello Joey my name is, Yukari Sendo, the 2’Th youngest here and the smartest one, it is nice to meet you”. The Vampire boy talk. “   What up? My name is Tsukune, I am like moka, but more powerful” Said Tsukune.

The girl with the blue hair stand up and  jump on him and rubbing her big bust chest on his that kinda made him blush. “ Hey Cuty pie, name Kurumu the  most sexy girl ever in the academy” She said. Then Finaly Mizore the snow yoki just wave to him. “ Hello” She said. The bell ring and everyone went to lunch.