The Fake World

Naruto P.O.V
Himawari?! I saw her playing with her dolls in kurenai-baachan house "what's this?" I asked to boruto.
"I don't know, i shouted her name beside this pot and this came out" he explained, i have a brilliant idea!.
"Hinata" i shouted, the water start spinning on it's own and shows Hinata that was talking to the other me on the tsukuyomi.
"Kaa-chan!" Boruto looked surprised .
"It's her.. She's.. Begin to feel comfortable on her own dream" i stared, what if she never came back? That would be very stressful.. I want to help her as soon as i can "boruto! Sarada! Let's retreat" i said running back to the camp.
"Sarada! Where have you been?!" Sakura-chan looked angry.
"Mama?! I was just.." Before she could finish her sentences sakura-chan cut her off.
"You should tell me if you want to go somewhere, that's right naruto! Sasuke-kun want to talk to you" she said leading me to her shelter.
"What is it?" I asked to sasuke who is sitting calmly there.
"Naruto, we may not make it in time for Hinata" he faced the ground, my eyes widened.
"Sorry what? Why?!" I shouted.
"That's why I'm going to make you enter her Dream with my Tenseigan" he uses his hand to do a jutsu activation, and a dimension in front of him start to appears "go get boruto" he said, i nodded. After i get boruto i get into the dimension sakura-chan, and sasuke smiled to me for a good luck.
.
.
.
Boruto P.O.V
So, you heard from my dad, i go into a portal that uncle sasuke made to save kaa-chan right? After that everything i saw is blurry when it's start to take focus i saw a figure of my mothet entering our house, and me and my dad is on the frontyard.
"That's.."dad looked suprised, his mouth is open " Hinata" he jumped near my mom and hugged her, so do i.
"Naruto-kun?! Boruto?!" Mom looked VERY suprised and hugged us back "how?" She asked.
"We came to your dream to save you" dad explained, which is quiet unhelpful.
"Save me?" She smiled "thank you".
" hinata?" Suddenly i heard a voice, like dad's coming from inside.
"Hide" she whispered, i nodded but dad don't he just stayed there and hug mom.
"Hina-" when he came outside, it was someone like dad, they looked really alike.. Oh wait maybe it is him?.
"N..naruto-kun" now, imagine what i saw is two dad one with long hair and one with short hair with my mom in the middle looked confused.
"Are you me?" Dad ask dumbly, and the other dad which is the one with long hair looked surprised.
"You've found the way to rescue her" his eyes widened and then he started shouting "why would you save her!" His form starting to dissapear and turned into a blue fire.
"Menma-k.." Mom realized that it was someone else.
"Madara you" dad punched him and that has no effect on him.
"Busted" the blue light said, it was the one in the tower "it can't be help" he said looking at the ground, and then turned to look at me, and he suddenly came out with a pole and came near me with a full speed.
When i was waiting for something to happened, i mean my death it never came i opened my eyes slowly and saw mom stabbed on the chest.
"Kaa-chan!" I screamed in terror and hugged her.
"Boruto" she smiled and coughed with blood, her hair is covering her wounds but i could see alot of blood came out from her chest.
Dad quickly jumped and carry mom then we ran to the hospital, there's we put her to an empty bed and dad pulled the pole out of her chest.
Suddenly a vision in front of me starting to change, i saw sakura-san shouting "Boruto! Hinata! On the hospital suddenly her mouth is full with blood!" She shouted "i'll tell sasuke-kun to opened the portal so you guys get back here and go to the hospital immediately!".
I nodded
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-End Chapter 10-