Chapter one

a/n – I'm so sorry I start the story with an author's note! But I got a request from one of my beloved readers – If I couldn't write the story in Mads' point of view too. And of course, I obliged. So the story's become a few chapters longer now. I hope it's to your likings! #ILoveYouAll

~~~~~~

Daniel's point of view

My heart picks up speed as I realize he's here again and it looks like he's just started on his stretches, even though I'm 4 minutes late. "Thank you thank you thank you" I whisper to no one as I'm out here in the dark, all alone, walking my dogs.

I have this almost bullet-proof plan – every day I walk my dogs at exactly 9.35 p.m. I arrive here, at the local football-field (a/n Some of you might call it soccer. But I'm Danish, so it's football), at 9.42-9.45 p.m., I take the leashes off of my dogs to let them run around for exactly 40 minutes, I put their leashes back on and I leave. Now, you might ask what kind of crazy dog-man I am, having such a strict plan.. But let me explain – at exactly 9.40 p.m. Mr. God-body arrives at the gym right next to the football-field, at exactly 9.45 p.m. he's changed clothes and begins with his stretches, 35 minutes later, at exactly 10.20 p.m., he starts doing stretches again (this time with a layer of sweat all over his body, yummy). At 10.25 p.m. he leaves to take a bath and that's when I leave with my dogs. 'Gosh, don't you just love men with an OCD-like schedule?'

The first time I realized his schedule, I hung around to see how long he took in the bath. I swear, it was all for the good cause of research, nothing perverted! But when he came out to the parking at 10.40 p.m., his hair dripping wet, I started drooling like a dog. So never again! Well, back to Mr. God-body. Damn, I'm so stressed today, I didn't even realize he's finished with the stretches. At least I have time to enjoy his work-out!

30 minutes later I slowly begin to walk towards the parking lot and my way home again; all the while I have my eyes trained on Mr. God-Body and I'm just about to bend down to put leashes on my dogs, when Mr. God-Body stretches his arms over his head. My whole body freezes and all I can do is look. When his arms're stretched as far up, they possible can, Mr. God-Body bend a little backwards, then to the right and finally to the left.

The way his muscles work and glints with sweat has me groaning deep in my throat. Then his arms fall back down to his sides and he walks to the gigantic mirror on the wall, directly opposite of the windows, and takes his bottle from the ground. With his front still turned the mirror and his back turned to me, he takes off his shirt in one swift motion, throws it to the ground, takes the cap of his half-empty 0.5 litre water-bottle, lifts the bottle and begins to pour water all over his face. The most embarrassing moan ever leaves my mouth and just as I reach down to reposition my spotting hard-on, he turns around and makes eye-contact with me. Mr. God-Body with water dripping off his body and I with a hand down my pants and a red face.

I turn around so fast, I almost kick one of my dogs. "Shitshitshitshit. Sorry Girl! Come on, boy! We're leaving now!" I shout all the while I try to put the leashes on with shaking hands and a hard-on pressing against the zipper. I finally get the leashes attached and almost start running as soon as I'm standing. I take one last look up the windows and almost pass out; Mr. God-Body's gone! Like, not doing his stretches and is nowhere to be seen! I panic and pace faster than ever across the parking-lot and just as I reach the pavement that leads to my apartment, I hear the door from the gym to the parking-lot open and I begin to run like a murderer's chasing me.

When I reach my apartment and lock the door behind me, I really feel panic rise. "Why do I have to live in such a small town?! God, he must know where I live! Oh my gosh, what if he tells the whole town what a creep I am?" I almost start to cry but decide to go to bed instead. 'No more walks to the football-field after 9 pm!' is the last thought that runs through my mind just before I fall asleep.