Traptastical: .006

• Dimitri Pov •

"MIMI!" My mama yelled from the kitchen

"MIMI!" My mama yelled from the kitchen. I flipped over & through my pillow over my head to block her out. I'm not in the mood for this shit early in the morning. It's a Saturday the fuck could she possibly want with me?i shut my eyes and tried my best to drift off to sleep again. "MIMI!" She yelled again but this time her voice was closer which meant she was at my door now. I raised out from my bed with a huff and hurried past her into the bathroom. But like most Hispanic parents she didn't get the fucking hint.

I grabbed my tooth brush and ran water on it getting ready to brush my teeth. No me escuchaste llamarte? She asked attitude dripping from her voice. I sighed and put down my tooth brush. "Si Ma, I was tryna sleep." She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes. She always switching from English to Spanish when she mad so I betta watch my shit. See y'all my mama cool as shit. Like deadass but when she mad that a whole different level.& one thing my brother always taught me when we where younger: "when moms start talking that Spanish shit she heated" so a nigga was already on thin ice when he woke up.

"Didn't I tell you to bring out that damn trash last night? I swear you don't fucking listen to anything I tell you! I work my ass off day & night for you to have a roof over her head them damn Jordan's you always getting week to week and them saggy pants hanging off your ass!
Y no puedes escuchar las cosas que digo! Eres tan duro!" She huffed. I had already zoned out and was just focused on the details of her face.

She had bags under her eyes again. With Christmas right around the corner she always over works herself. Even when I ask her not to. She always focused on the Lil things. But when I help her pay bills at the end of the month she doesn't question it she doesn't ask where I get the money from. It's not that she doesn't care it's because she knows. My father did it, my brother did it, it's only natural i do it. So even when she fusses she knows I'll still get money where it's needed. I brush my teeth half listening to her fuss. After while she gives up & head to the kitchen to finish breakfast. I get dressed & text Adren letting him know I'm up.

-Text Messages-
Me: GOOD MOANING💦
Adren💕👬:good moaning huh?😏
Me: Nasty Ass Wyd?
Adren💕👬: Thinking bout you..
Me: Getcho corny ass on.... Nah FR doe Wyd?
Adren💕👬: Playing 2k & Eating cereal wbu?
Me: Eating breakfast😩

Adren💕👬: dwu dwu. You tryna come over?
Me: later I got some shit I gotta do this morning so how about around 4pm you come pick me papi?😏

Adren💕👬: iight I'll text you when I'm outside you betta wear sum sexy💦
Me: boy stfu I'm always cute
Adren💕👬: Yeah W.e
Me: mhmm w.e ttyl😘
-end of texts-

I grabbed my bag from out the corner of my room & stuffed the money Chinky gave me in it. I sling it over my shoulders. As I head out my door making my way down stairs. I kiss Ma on the forehead & walk out the door. I check the time & break out running.

Thump. Thump. Thump!
My hurraches sounded off against the pavement as I whipped past the corner. SHIT! I was late with the drop off again. I gasped for air but didn't stop. My legs flowing with ease as I clutched my bookbag. Marco & Chinky were defiently gonna go ape shit on my ass this time. I turned into our alley dropping the bag at my feet before sliding into the basements window. I grabbed my bag &looked around the room. The couch was empty and the pool table looked untouched. They must be upstairs. I made my way up the steps, I opened the door & stepped into the hallway. The smell of Reggie & pussy hit my nose. Why these nigga still smoking weak shit?  My nose stung but I ignored it making my way through the house. Now your probably wondering: Wtf Is A 15 yr old boy doing at a trap house at 8am in the morning with a booksack full of "goodies" right?  First off mind yo damn business. & secondly don't judge me. This ain't your typical "thug gay nigga" story. I'm Not A Thug. But I Like Money💅🏾. I tucked the ticket from     Mikel in my sock and made my way to the back room. It was dark and the music that had previously been flooding my ears fading away as I made my way to the Marcos table.

There he was, his jet black hair slicked back, his golden brown eyes watching me carefully as I sunk lazily into the seat next to him. His all white suit fitting him neatly his feet tapping slightly in his golden k Swiss.  Mya's heels clicked the floor as she held out his cigar box towards him & placed one into  his lips. He lit his cigar slowly blowing smoke into the air. His hands dipped with golden rings, his neck heavy with his traditional medallion hanging. "Look At My Little Bro All Grown Up & Shit. So You've Finally Come To See Me Huh?" He asked. Here he was my older brother sitting Infront me glowing with money and opportunities. I took a moment to think back. The fuck am I about to do?

•Flashback To 3 Days Ago•

"Dimitri You Know Your One Of My Best Dealers. & You Know Your Way Around This Game. Chinkys Eyes Pierced Mine as he tried to read my expression for any flatters. But I kept my face blank of any emotion. He smirked at me before continuing. "So You Should Know I'm Entrusting You With This Deal I'm About To Make. It's An Unknown Plug & I Probably Could've Chosen Riko Or Even Chulo For This. But I Chose You. He looked at me once again. Would You Like To Know Why Dimitri? He quizzed folding his arms on the table in front him. "Yes Sir" I answered remotely my voice holding no emotion to it. "Because It Seems Like Your Lil Nigga Who Actually Got Enough Guts To Kill A Mf If Needed Non Of My Young Boys Got That Spirit Just Yet But You..... My Lil Dimitri You Do. I Like That About You. You Got Heart. He smiled brightly at me. See that's the thing about Chinky I Hate the most. Given the chance he'd kill me. Who knows who my family is & what the name has. That's the only reason he's sending me. ATLEAST that's the REAL reason. No matter how many time this nigga mouth smile. Whenever I look up his eyes aren't: I don't trust this nigga.

•End Of Flashback•

I gulped down spit as I watched my brother closely. "Trinidad Stop playing games with me. We ain't here for small talk. Cause you know best: Never bring personal into your business. So let's keep this shit short. I said patiently. His eyes danced in amusement as he watched news Probably because I was watching him. See one thing and probably the only thing my father taught me: "Life is a game of chess. You gotta learn every position on the board before you even play you gotta know how to play against and with your opponent & always ALWAYS remember never trust your opponent"

I knew this room had 6 ppl in it. Me and Trinidad at the table, Mya beside him as always holding his cigar box & 4 bodyguards on either side of me ready to shoot at the blink of an eye. So I chose my word carefully and played my cards correctly. But I wasn't worried I had my own protection with me. Fuck I look like?

Also shoutout to ShadyNoSlim For Showing Love Everytime I Post Something 🤘🏽🐛✨