Chapter Uno ( not in spanish just wanted to put that )

Y/n pov
*beep* *Beeeep* *BEEEP* *BEEEEP*

I slammed my alarm clock and sat up rubbing my eyes.My best friend,Lucy,came running into my bed room,we may not live together but my dad loves her so she has a key and can come in my time she wants.

She pulled me off my nice,warm,soft,COMFORTABLE,bed.

" GET UP YOU LAZY POTATO " she yelled I just ground in response.

When she finely got me out of bed she pushed me to my walk in closet and I pulled out a pair of ripped skinny jeans,a blue flannel,Blue high tops,big sun glasses,and to top it a navy blue ball cape.

I walked out of my closest.Lucy was sitting on my bed and looked at me up and down she sighed as I sat down at my makeup table.

I put my h/l h/c in a high pony tail and curled the ends.I put the sun glasses on top of my ball cape and gave her a thumbs up.

We walked down our stairs to see my dad sitting at the table drinking coffee and reading the news papers.

" BYE DAD LOVE YOU " I yelled closing the door behind me.I grabbed my keys out of my pocket and we walked the the drive way,to see my beautiful black jeep with the top off always.

We both got in.I put the keys in to hear her start.I smiled to myself,I pulled out of the drive way and put on some music as me and Lucy had to go pick up some friends then we're going to Starbucks to get some breakfast and ice coffee.

First up was Levy,then Juvia,next was Wendy,and last was Erza. I turned up the music and turned up the music then I heard it,our song.

Lucy turned it up loud it was die young ( song at top)

" HAHAHA" we all laughed as we pulled up to Starbucks and got our food we all ate on the way there.

As I pulled up there I saw a awesome looking red sports car and some dudes getting out of it.You see I'm new to this school,first day.

I whistled to get their attention and got out walking up to them the girls followed close behind.

" nice car" I said he looked at me blankly then a smile appears on his face.

" FINALLY SOMEONE THINKS,by the way right back at you " he said

" thanks cutie " I said winking then walking off I may be a tomboy but I can tell when a boy is cute give me some credit okay.

" COULD SAY THE SAME FOR YOU" I heard him yell I giggled and looked at the girls.

" well you coming weirdos " I said and they quickly went in the school.I heard the bell ring and slapped my self for not knowing we were going to be late.We all went our separate ways to class.

I was running around looking for my class
"  room 132 " I said out loud and saw that boy again but fighting with a raven haired dude.

I ran up to them and tapped his shoulder he looked back at me and smiled.

" hey cutie,anything you need princess" he said I frowned

" um I just need help getting to my class pinky" I said forcing a smile

You see my mother use to call me princess.I could feel tears sting my eyes but quickly blinked them away.

" sure what class" he asked and I showed him my schedule he smiled even bigger

" THAT'S MY CLASS we better get there fast or we're going to be late " he said grabbing my wrist pulling me to class with him.

( time skip till next class)

YES GYM.I mean yes gym.I may loooove gym.don't judge me you know you do to.

As I made my way to the locker room to change.I grabbed really long t-shirt

" crap" I mumbled I grabbed the front of the shirt and pulled I may have pulled to much because it ended out being a crop top.

I grabbed a pair of short black short.

" curse you Lucy" I said out loud everyone looked at me I giggled nervously and quickly put everything on Lucy must have replace my long shorts for these.

I walked in and immediately started to get wolf whistles coming from every where I rolled my eyes and got In the  line.

" okay claA-A-A-" the couch stares at me and I smirked

" keep staring and I'll have to give you a punishment " I said and every boy started to stare but one or two.

" pervert " I whispered and walked up to him swaying my hips and got really close to his face.

Then with one quick Motion I punched him.he stumbled backwards and held his nose.

" you want to keep staring " I asked sassy

" n-no" he said I smiled and got back in line.

" okay class today we're playing dodge ball the balls are already set up so GO " he yelled and everyone ran for a ball.

I'm a good dodger and thrower so this should be good.

I grabbed a ball and threw it at Natsu I learned his name in class he was one of the only ones not staring.

" thanks for not staring " I said he smiled
" I'm not a pervert " he said I smiled kindly

Then hit him with the ball

" GIRLS WIN " the couch said surprise in his voice as he blew the whistle to stop.

" HAH WE WIN.oh wait sorry gg boys " I said holding my hand out in front of Natsu.

He grabbed it,I tried to pull him up but he pulled  me down. I punched his arm playfully.

" jerk" I said as he chuckled at my fake pouting.

This years is going to be AWESOME

A/n:did you like it did you like it d-did you like it like it like it like

Okay sorry but seriously did you like it well see you guys in the net chapter and

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love you ,wolf