Janus which way I must go?

Hades was so shocked these past weeks not just because he has a very hectic week but also because of the news that has been going around. In a weeks there already four news that talks about him. The first one is of course Ari's article about him, second is her ex-boyfriend article, third one is Derek's article which has Ari's mother who testify, and the last one is Ari's ex-boyfriend again that said Ari's mother told a lie just because she wanted Ari to get marry sooner.

Now because of the rumors, people start to get confused which articles are telling the truth? Hades actually never even mind to be in the same situation all over again, he's already give up to have a normal married life long time ago. But now after Derek's article, Ari's image and Hermes' are in danger, because Ari's mother testifies which means it can be a problem to Ari's life and Hades don't want to put Ari's life in bad situation also because Hermes's magazine is the one who published Ari's article, his magazine will eventually close if the rumors not on Hermes's side. It doesn't matter if Hades life is in bad situation he just doesn't want to pull people into his mess. Hades awake from his daydream because his phone rings. It is display Hermes name.

"Yes Hades speaking."

"Hello mate. How have you been?"

"Just cut the crap, what's up?"

"Geez someone just wake on the wrong side of the bed. Anyway I just wanted to tell you that Ari is going to your office right now or maybe she already arrives." Hermes said at the same time Hades' office door had opened. Hades looked at Ari and Ari did the same.

"Yeah she's arrives, next time you should tell me earlier." Hades said then cut off the phone while still looking at Ari.

"Yes Ms. Hamilton how can I help you?" Hades said while walking to her to tell her to sit on the sofa.

"I know this is kind of weird and desperate but, I want you to marry me." Ari said with a blushing face. Hades shocked and keep silent for a long time, until Ari realized that maybe she just embarrassing herself. "I am sorry to said that, just forget what I mention." Ari's continues and stand up.

"Wait, are you telling me you went here to say that, and then you expect me to forget it?" Hades confused yet surprise but little bit happy inside.

"I have some logical explanations, but it will not impress you." Ari said still standing.

"Elaborate it to me. Just to make sure you are not having a moment of madness." Hades said tried to make it as a joke but actually he really means every single word he said.

"Well you see there are two options you can choose. One is marrying me and the other one is your lawyer friend can help you sue my ex-boyfriend for giving some bad publicity to you." Ari said and Hades listened very careful.

"The risks are?"

"For option two, you maybe win but you still get bad image because people will think you're hiding something about the curse or they think you faking the article or he was right, but we can write another article that actually the news he published are fake to avenged the Glorious Mag for not hired him."

"And option one?"

"Ehmm... you have to marry me? It's not that I'm a bad wife but, I'm not like other women you've been with. Which is makes hard to believe that you actually fall for me after getting dumped by Erica Balthemore but, maybe because of this you can have your image restore still there are others risks." Ari said tries to make it as simple as that.

"So you want to make me choose between those two which one is more profitable?" Hades asked while looking at Ari's face. Hades already knows what he wants to choose.

To be continueZ