Prologue: Meeting up

Jinhee's POV

There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you in me together through the stars~

I woke up from my deep slumber and stretch my body. And pick my clothes for the day. I take a bath and went back to my room and change to my new and fresh clothes.

By the way my name is Kim Jinhee I've got black with brown high lights and I really love the color blue because it makes me calm

Time sure flies so fast, its already end of summer and school starts tomorrow. Me and my friends are meeting up now at our regular place at the coffee shop.

Right now I'm walking and I got a phone call from Ana. Ana is a month younger than me so she calls me Unnie."Unnie where are you?! I'm dying from bordome.Unnie Yuri is reading a book and she won't let me read it with her" Ana whines"Stop whining okay I'm almost there. Just wait a little second " I said and Zia hung up.

While we were talking I was already inside the coffee shop and saw a whinging little baby trying to catch her omma's attention......

Yup you guess it right that whining little baby is no other than Zia. She's trying her best to catch her Unnie's attention cause Unnie Yuri's attention is full on her book.

I think Unnie Yuri is getting annoyed because she put down her book down and pitch Zia's cheeks. I let out a small giggle and smile.

Zia's POV

Hi my name is Lee Zi-Ann my friends call me Zia. I've got black hair and I love the color purple. There is no reason why I love that color hehehe.

Right now I am at the coffee shop with Unnie Yuri. She won't even look at me because of her book Shes reading.

"Unnie!~ look at me jebal Unnie"
I said 3 times
and FINALLY she looked at me but she's annoyed and I said in my mind 'oh no this is bad' and I was right she started pinching my cheeks.

Unnie stop pinching my cheeks when she heard someone giggling."Unnie Jinhee" I said and jump out of the seat and hug and also Unnie Yuri.

Yuri's POV

Hi guys my name is Kim Yuri.I've got black hair and really light brown highlights.

I stop pinching Zia's cheeks when I heard someone giggling. I look up and saw Jinhee. I jump up and hug her same as Zia.

Third Persons POV

The girls reunion was fun they kept saying jokes about each others. Go to malls and have fun. They talk about there summer and it was great. They always bring up the fun about the past and how time really flies really fast.

They spent there day as if it was there last day seeing each other even though they will see each other at school. It was already 7:00 and they have to say there goodbyes.

Well all of them doesn't like to say goodbye cause its like they will never see each other so rather than to say goodbye they said 'see you tomorrow'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note

I hope you'll love the story and also this is my first book soooo I hope you loved it

Vote Comment and share

Annyeong Chingus