Dream

3rd PERSON'S POV

"Oppas please don't leave? Who will protect me from dangerous people " a 7 year old jinhee asks getting teary eyes." its gonna be okay Jinnie me and Jin hyung are right by your side we will be always remember that arraso" a 8 Taehyung said. "Jinnie Me and tae has a gift for you" a 11 year old Jin said and give jinnie a box that is wrap nicely.

"Oppa whats this?" Jinnie asks while whiping her tears that are now falling. "Its a secret!" Tae said while showing his box-shaped smile. Jinnie  pouted and looked at  Jin she knows that Jin can't refuse her. "Open it and you'll know" Jin said and smiled. Jinnie opened it and gasps. "That necklace will keep us together okay" Jin said. "And if you feel lonely just looked at the necklace and you'll remember your Childish Oppa's"  tae said  and jinnie just nodded then tae-tae snatch the necklace and put it on her.

"Jinhee be a good girl to Ms. Park and Mrs. Park okay" jinhee's farther said and pick up jinhee and all of them made a family hug.

"Honey the plane is here we have to go" jinhee's mom said. "Okay Jin, Taehyung say your last good bye to our beautiful princess"  jinhee's father said to the two young boys.

They looked at jinhee who is now crying again and run to her Oppas and gave them a big hug a hug that says she doesn't wanna let go.

"Oppa dont leave!" Jinnie said whilst crying more. "Yah jinnie we will be back before you know it arasso" tae and jin said and let go of the hug but jinhee doesn't wanna let go so Ms. and Msr. Park went to jinhee and pick her up. Jinhee hug ms. Park and Ms. Park said soothing words.

__________________________________

Authors Note

Things are getting intresting. OMO i wish Jinhee would remember her oppas.

Why did Her Oppas leave her? They could bring her along but why is that her parents can't?